Mr. Ali's Reflection section

Replies

• Yesterday i did the chest press at 35 pounds 12 times and 3 sets and i did a 180 pound leg press 12 times for 3 sets. Also i did the bench press for the same amount of weight, times and sets. Today when i woke up my body felt sore even while breathing i would feel pain in my stomach.

• Today i walked across the hallway
  • March 13 : I came to school we'll fit and ready to do my daily exercises. I began to do 3 sets and 12 reps of arm rows, then continued to the chest press to do 3 sets and 10 reps. After that I had to go and take a test I missed.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    March 13: Today I did strength exercises, 3 sets of single arm dumbbell, 3 sets of leg press and I only got to 2 sets of bench press. After the workout, I felt great and a little bit tired.
  • Thursday i did As usual bench press with 50 pounds total and 12 reps , and Leg press with total 90-100 and I really now feel muscle in my upper leg start to build up from first time i tried it . it was hard for me but i did my best . i also did the Dumbell 1 arm Excersise i was on 25 pounds then i did took the 30 pounds and did it to 12 RM for now . I feel my arms now is getting to show some effects of building up also especially the triceps and Shouldder muscle .
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March13: today I did strength training in the gym.I did 3 sets of all the exercises at 10 reps. I finished early so I did some bicep and tricep exercises. I felt tired after the exercise.
  • Yesterday i was walking the hallway and doing the stairs
  • Today i did the stairs and 30 minutes cycleing
  • Today I worked out my arms and chest with legs I feel like my legs were worked out very hard they are really sore but overall a good workout session
  • Today I completed 45 minutes of cardio, stairs and treadmill. Oddly enough, my legs feel perfectly fine. My arms are still in pain though...
  • On Thursday in the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press incline" for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 65 lbs. In the first set, I did it 15 times, the second 10 times, and the third 8 times. Then, I did the "seated rows" for three sets. I put the number 4 to all the sets. I did 15 times in my first set, 14 in my second, and 9 in my third. Then I did the "leg press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 298 lbs. I did 15 times each for every set. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 20 lbs. In the first and second sets, I did it for15 times. In the third set, I did it for 12 times. Then, I did the "triceps push-down" exercise. I put the number 3 for all of my three sets. In the first set, I did it for 15 times, then 13 in the second, and then 11 in the third set. Then I did a little bit of stretching exercises.

There are some improvements in my workout, and I wish this stays the same.
  • Today at the gym we were i introduced to 1 new execersise 1 called shoulder press which was really exhausting at first time , i can feel the burn and muscle tensions . I also did the previous basic excersise which were dumbell 1 arm and leg press which was a pain in the leg for me . The other one is Chest press which i did 25 both sides .
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March16: today I did a warmup on the stairs. Then I trained my legs and the chest press. I also did the shoulder press. I felt very sore after the intense workout.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    I dont think I made the most out of my workout today. I felt great and felt like I coukd do more but was restricted due to time limitations.
  • March 16 : today did my stretches and warmed up by going up and down the stairs a couple of times. After that I began chest press 3/10 them moved on to leg press 3/10 then was introduced to a exercise which was the shoulder press. At the end I felt really tired and exhausted because I trained on an empty stomach.
  • Today I ran up the stairs and on the trend mill. Running on the stairs makes my feet hurt. I will spend more time on the trend mill next time so I dont get a sore foot so I can do cardio longer.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    March 16: Today I did 5 different types of exercises. 3 sets of chest press/leg press/ one arm dumbbell/ upper exercise and one set of shoulder press since there was no time to complete all 3. After the workout, I felt a little bit tired.
  • Today I did my regular excercises that involved bench press seated rows and leg press. But today I got introduced to a new excercise. This excercise works out your shoulder mucsels. The first time trying it was kinda easy but I think I should add more weight.
  • I have learned from my fitness pal app losts of things. I learned that I must calculate my calories from food I eat every day. I also learned that I must eat healthy food to gain the feeling of getting fit.
  • Today I completed 1 hour of cardio, I don't feel any form of pain whatsoever. Apparently my body has adapted to this new program.
  • I did 3 sets of chest press. And 2 sets Of pulling the metal . I didn't feel that much pain like the first day I did it.
  • I meant seated rows:/
  • Todayin the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press incline" for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 65 lbs. In the first set, I did it 15 times, the second 10 times, and the third 8 times. Then, I did the "seated rows" for three sets. I put the number 4 to all the sets. I did 15 times in my first and second sets and 13 in my third. Then I did the "leg press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 298 lbs. I did 15 times each for every set. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 20 lbs. In the first and second sets, I did it for 15 times. In the third set, I did it for 13 times. Then, I did an exercise where I sit in 90 degrees and lift dumbells. I did it for 3 sets, and the weight for all of them was 10 lbs. In the first and second sets, i did it for 12 times. In the third set, i did it for 10 times. Then I did a little bit of stretching exercises.

There are some improvements in my workout, and I wish this stays the same. Also, today we were introduced to two more exercises.
  • March 16: I walked 40 minutes in the treadmill and walked on the bike. It was a good workout and I burned out some calories.
  • March 16 todays work out felt good I took it alittle slow because later that day I had to go to the gym so I didnt want to get sore to fast so I could save some strength for later on
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    March 17
    Today we did cardio. It felt freat. Got a good sweat but I felt I could do a lot more.
  • March 17 :
    Today I ran up the stairs and on the trend mill. Running on the stairs makes my feet hurt. I will spend more time on the trend mill next time so I dont get a sore foot so I can do cardio longer.
  • Todays cardio day was great I worked on my fat burrning and I think I did a great job of doing so I used the bike and jumprope push ups and abs workout overall mission acomplished
  • Today I was absent
  • Yestersay i was absent