Biking/hiking

Options
jpfly
jpfly Posts: 17 Member
Hi! We have 11 members already! Is anybody interested in hiking and biking together this spring? Maybe some group meetups. Or perhaps a monthly lunch meetup or something at a local healthy restaurant? :heart:

Replies

• mpls_heather
    Options
    I'm game. I love biking, but having a husband that is a heavy smoker I don't get out as much as I use too before we married three years ago. I live in North Minneapolis, so I bike to the Mills Ruins area a lot. Nice easy path and a beautiful view once you get there. I've biked to that Farmer's Market a few times. I stick to paths as much as possible, but road bike only if there is a designated bike lane. The awesome thing about living in Minneapolis, all the biking, hiking, and healthy restaurants.
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I just joined this group but I bike all summer long on the trails coming out of Coon Rapids. I also heard about a bike trail that goes right by a bike-friendly restaurant near Wayzata that I'd like to try. I'm game for bike ride!
  • jpfly
    Options
    Hi Heather! I could probably meet up with you somewhere and bike the ruins area.
  • jpfly
    Options
    Hi Kate! Do you know the name of the bike friendly restaurant? I could bike there from dt and meet up sometime.