Tired, Sluggish....anyone else?

Options
missemcm
missemcm Posts: 21 Member
I have been on herbalife for two weeks now and i have been extremely tired and when it comes to my workouts im more sluggish then i have been before.

any suggestions?

Replies

• b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cant say that the Herbalife has had that effect on me, probably the opposite really so without seeing what else you are eating its hard to say. You are doing lots of workouts - are you eating and drinking enough ?
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    Herbalife has had the opposite effect on me. Are you eating enough in between shakes and for dinner to sustain your workouts?
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've experienced that before. Partially I think our bodies are getting used to different things being put in and we are kind of "detoxing" from the bad stuff. Also, depending on the plan your following are you still getting enough calories a day? I found a few days (even though I wasn't hungry) I wasn't making my minimum calorie goal and therefore didn't have much energy to run on. Make sure you are having a snack in between meals so your eating basically every 1.5 hours. Lastly, whenever I start feeling like I'm sluggish I drink some of the tea and that usually wakes me up