Two weeks gone; what changes have happened so far?

Options
Just wanted to share my findings after two weeks. I'm not following the nutrition guide to the letter, but I have completely changed my diet; I'm having lots of chicken breasts, salads, baked potatoes, salmon etc. I don't drink sodas or beer. My only vice is a couple of cups of coffee a day (the rest of the day is spent drinking 1.5L of water).

A quick bit of background; I'm 41 and I've never done a BeachBody workout before. Also, I haven't been to a gym in ages. This has been hard work for me!

I've lost no weight this past week, but I was kind of expecting that. My biggest change is my waist; I've lost 2" - a total of 3" in two weeks! My chest has been a bit crazy; it went down the first week but it has gone up this second week. Arms have stayed the same, and legs have pretty much remained the same. Oh, and I've lost 1.5" off my hips!

This thing is working pretty well for me so far; I can't wait to see what will happen by the end of the 90 days! I hope others don't mind me waffling like this; I just couldn't contain my excitement!

Replies

• rhino45
    rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice work man. I have had the same experience on my first block. its amazing how well this program works for such a short amount of time. I will try to post my block 2 results tomorrow morning. Im ready for block 3 ( or at least I think I am) and am already thinking about my second round of x3. Keep up the awesome work and get ready to be blown away after your 90 day pics and measurements.
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Rhino; looking forward to your block 2 results!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Great job!
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Great job!

Thank you! It's so great to have this community here, there are so many inspirational people to learn from!
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    Just wanted to update this thread, now that four weeks have passed - block one is done!

Here are the stats:

Body fat dropped from 20% to 17.8%
    Weight dropped from 78.7kg to 77kg
    Waist dropped from 42" to 38.2"
    Hips dropped from 39" to 38"

I'm very pleased with the results so far!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to update this thread, now that four weeks have passed - block one is done!

Here are the stats:

Body fat dropped from 20% to 17.8%
    Weight dropped from 78.7kg to 77kg
    Waist dropped from 42" to 38.2"
    Hips dropped from 39" to 38"

I'm very pleased with the results so far!
    Oh WOW that is awesome!!! Great job! I'd be pleased too & looking forward to what the end of 90 days reveals!!!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the good work!
  • shanespencer184
    Options
    vhuber, Busymomof003; thanks a lot!