Mr. Ali's Reflection section

Replies

• Today I was walking in the hallway.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I did cardio training. I did stairs for a few minutes, after that I moved on to the skipping ropes. Once I was done with that, I went on the bike till the end of the period. I felt tired and was sweating a lot after the period.
  • Today I did 1 hour of cardiovascular, I don't feel any type of pain in my body. My body has adapted to this type of exercise.????????
  • yesterday march 16 I was absent because I broke my neck by accident????????
  • Today, I did chest press incline for three sets. I chose the weight to be 80 lbs and had completed my 12 repititions for every set. Then I did the leg press exercise for three sets. The weights I used were 280 lbs for all three sets which had 12 reps. After that, I did the back exercise where i used the 10 kg dumbels for the three sets. I completed each set for 12 reps. However, I managed to get more weights onto my exercises and had a great feeling after it.
  • Yesterday I was late but I still managed to get into my exercise and went up and down the stairs and walking after that.
  • Today I worked out in the gym, I did chest press for 75 for 3 sets and I failed the last set. I also did leg press for 180 for 3 sets and I failed the last two sets. I also did the One hand dumble press for 20kg for 3 sets. IT was a good workout but my legs hurt from the leg press.
  • Todays cardio workout was very efficent I felt like I burned alot of calories today im also seeing a good diffrence from the first cardio day ive lost some body fat from all the cardio the situps were the most challanging
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes. Lastly, I did a little bit of stretching exercises.
  • Today i did some leg press and felt pain in the back of my leg also Did dumble 1 arm of 40 pounds to 11 RM , and chest press of 50 pounds and i failed on 60 pounds . I hope i have gained weight by thursday . i would also would like to Bulk up my biceps and tri little more .
  • Today I had cardio. I managed to go up and down the stairs for 35 minutes. Before the end of the class, I stretched out and worked my abs for the whole last 10 Minute. left in class. I felt very energetic and proud of myself for what I've accomplished throughout the full duration of class. However, I felt very tired during the lasf couple minutes of cardio.
  • Today in the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press" for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 65 lbs. In the first set, I did it 12 times, the second 11 times, and the third 9 times. Then, I did the "seated rows" for three sets. I put the number 4 to the first and second sets. I did 12 times for both of them. Then in my third set, I increased the weight to 5 and did it for 13 times. Then I did the "leg press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 323 lbs. I did 12 times each for every set. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight for my first set was 20 lbs. I did it for 12 times. In my second and third sets, I increased the weight to 25 and did 12 each.Then, I did the "shoulder press" exercise. In my first set, the weight was 10 lbs. in my second set it became 6 kilos, and then incresed to 8 kilos in the third set. I did 12 times each, where in my third set it was hard to me and I struggled to reach 12. Then I did a little bit of stretching exercises.

There are some improvements in my workout, and I wish this stays the same.
  • today I was absent
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I did weight training. 3 sets of 5 different exercises. I felt like I could have done more exercises but could not due to the period ending. Today was one of the only days that I didn't feel very tired after.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March17: I did cardio workout going up and down the stairs for 20 minutes. I then did 15 minutes of the treadmill whixCh made me sweat.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March18: today I started out with the leg press with 3 sets. Then I did the calf raise and rows. I Then did the chest press and at the end I did the shoulder press. My muscles felt sore after the workout.
  • Todays workout was all about strength. What I found to be the hardest work out is the shoulder work out becuase everytime I lift the weight at a 90 degree angle my back gets a sharp pain but still it really works
  • Today's workout we focused on weight lifting and it was really challenging, we got introduced to new exercises such as the shoulder press. I've been able to increase the weights for the bench press but i couldnt manage the leg press because my legs were really sore that day due to past workouts on sunday. Other than that it was a productive day
  • March 18

Today started out in the gym i did some leg press and felt pain in the back. also did dumble workout arm rows 11/3, and chest press of 35 pounds and i failed on 45 pounds . I would like to mention that i came to the school very sleepy and tired and i think that effected my workout for today. :smile:
  • Today i tried a something new, the shoulder press. i realized that this wasn't easy, it needed full concentration to be able to make it to a 10 RM. i think i should start adding weights to my other exercises because i feel like the weight is getting lighter and its becoming easy to get to 12.
  • today i started the workout like any other day leg press, calve raises, dumbbell rows, seated rows and the bench press at the end of that we did a new workout witch was the shoulder press. I've done this exercise in the past and its on of my favorites got to a 12rm at 35 lbs. overall a good workout.
  • Today I ran up and down the stairs. I try to speed up a little every now and then to increase the intensity. I began to run up the stairs instead of walking up slowly.
  • Today I completed 45 minutes of cardio, nothing has changed so far...
  • Did 3 sets of leg press; and walked on the tredmill. I can't walk now.
    I feel some pain in the back. I felt my leg muscle being crashed down .
  • Today I did cardio I walked on the treadmill for 16 minutes. I also did the indoor bicycle for 25 minutes. It was a good workout and I feel I did a good job today, and burned lots of calories.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    March 14.
    Good workout, felt great. ALthough I feel like I could have done more. 40 minutes isnt enough time. Completed my 12 rm at 80 lb for benchpress, next time I will increase by 5 lbs
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today I did cardio !! 20 mins on teadmill and 15 on the bicycle:) then continued to do push ups until class time was over
  • Today i did cardio excersice most of the time Is sprinting down and up the stairs , i felt very dizzy out of energy and Feel tense and soreness at my left leg . I did some 10 pushups as an extra practice for the triceps and Chest . I think ive done better on the Sprinting excersise at the stairs .
  • March 19: I did cardio workout going up and down the stairs for 20 minutes. I then did 15 minutes of the treadmill and the remaining was on the bike. I felt a little tired at the end and started to sweat a lot.
  • Today I did cardio first I started going up and down the stairs and then did 15 mins on treadmill and 15 on the bicycle. I feel a pain in my thigh????????