Stay Accountable

Options
Thinn2Winn
Thinn2Winn Posts: 22 Member
I know there's not alot of people in this group yet but I'm sure that will change fast.

How is everyone doing in their T25?
I'm on day two, week 2 of Beta series and sweating up a storm!
Hope y'all are enjoying it! Have a great day!

Replies

• cayle31
    cayle31 Posts: 6
    Options
    im on week 5 Alpha and i've actually noticed that the scale went up about 4 lbs alit discouraged. I feel like the workout is great and fast. I just started tracking my calories hopefully i see those numbers decrease as i move onto the Beta phase. I do feel like my body is changing and i do feel stronger i;m hoping for better results in the next phase. Is it alot more intense? I see there is a big focus on core how do you feel w it?
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Doing great.. feeling stronger and looking leaner, though I haven't seen too much difference on the scale. I am on the 2nd to last week of Beta and will be doing Gamma next. I love the program.. especially Beta. I really like using weights in the workout. I am liking T25 a lot better than Insanity.
  • asherman1008
    Options
    Just going into week 3 day one tomorrow. No changes on the scale yet but losing inches. Feeling great! Looking forward to getting back into it full speed since being sick.
  • grube2014
    grube2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new on here but I just wanted to share some updates. I am on my 3rd week of the alpha stage and following a healthy diet and I'm seeing a lot of change already!! I started my journey at 315 lbs and just recently weighed in at 297.6 ! This is a great workout plan although it kicks my butt everyday !
  • Thinn2Winn
    Options
    im on week 5 Alpha and i've actually noticed that the scale went up about 4 lbs alit discouraged. I feel like the workout is great and fast. I just started tracking my calories hopefully i see those numbers decrease as i move onto the Beta phase. I do feel like my body is changing and i do feel stronger i;m hoping for better results in the next phase. Is it alot more intense? I see there is a big focus on core how do you feel w it?

I felt a little discouraged last week so I completely understand how you feel. Remember muscle weighs more then fat and drink lots of water. I'm not going to lie, that first week of Beta kicked my butt. Shaun will NOT ease you into it like he does in Alpha. He will push you to the extremes and you'll be all the better for it. There is a big core focus which is great, and I personally like it but then my core is my problem area lol. Keep it up and if you need me let me know I'll be your cheerleader :laugh:
  • Thinn2Winn
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new on here but I just wanted to share some updates. I am on my 3rd week of the alpha stage and following a healthy diet and I'm seeing a lot of change already!! I started my journey at 315 lbs and just recently weighed in at 297.6 ! This is a great workout plan although it kicks my butt everyday !

Your doing AWESOME! I'm actually jealous of your results lol. Keep it up :happy:
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! I am on week 2 of alpha and lost 4.6 last week. My goal is to lose 20 lbs so i am well on my way. I really love this program and look forward to pressing play every day (even when i have to do Total Body Circuit which is my kryptonite).
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! I am on week 2 of alpha and lost 4.6 last week. My goal is to lose 20 lbs so i am well on my way. I really love this program and look forward to pressing play every day (even when i have to do Total Body Circuit which is my kryptonite).

Wow nice almost 5 lbs in 2 weeks I'm also looking to lose 20 lbs but 15 would be fine too today was w1d1 alpha stage for me
  • cayle31
    Options
    Thanks alot!!
    Trying to stay focused:)
    I also started running this week so hopfully i loose these 4 lbs soon
  • DJ478
    Options
    That's good cayle nice job I have been doing t 25 but will restart tmm so I can have weekends off and I have family and friends starting with me also in different states
  • cayle31
    Options
    That's good cayle nice job I have been doing t 25 but will restart tmm so I can have weekends off and I have family and friends starting with me also in different states
  • cayle31
    Options
    Good for you, I just started Beta today and i loved the first workout!!Tough but worked my but off, stay focuses and good luck!!!
  • collroblola
    Options
    Hi everyone, Today was my first workout of Alpha. I am not in the best shape, plus getting over a chest cold, but completed it. Had to modify a lot of the moves, but my HR monitor said I burned 350 calories. Glad I was able to complete it.
  • zuggi
    zuggi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey - I just recieved my T25 kit in the mail...I am starting Day 1 tonight!!!
  • DJ478
    Options

Hello everyone so I restarted T25 so I can be on m-f schedule and also because my mother in law joined me so today is week 1 day1 cardio- & it has been done
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Hello everyone so I restarted T25 so I can be on m-f schedule and also because my mother in law joined me so today is week 1 day1 cardio- & it has been done

Good for you! It is always nice to have someone to do the program with you! Last week I lost another 1.4 lbs so I am down 6 lbs since the start and going into week 3 of Alpha.
  • DJ478
    Options

Good for you! It is always nice to have someone to do the program with you! Last week I lost another 1.4 lbs so I am down 6 lbs since the start and going into week 3 of Alpha.

That's great progress hopefully I can see the scale move too my eating was terrible through the weekend so glad I restarted and hopefully I can stick to healthy meal plan since nutrition is major part I won't be following meal guide though have to say within a budget so keeping meals simple
  • grube2014
    Options
    On the last week of the alpha Phase and have seen some great results! I can't wait to start beta !
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    Beta week 3 Speed 2.0 – finished with my highest rating 90% and working on "nailed it". Heart Rate at finish 142.
  • grube2014
    Options
    I am on week two of the Beta phase now and starting to see a little change. I am down 33lbs, and still need to lose another 30 or so lbs before i will hit my goal weight.