wls (sleeve)

Options
JoannaF71
JoannaF71 Posts: 3 Member
I had my Surgery Feb 13, 2014. I'm down 19 lbs should I be doing better than that. I dont hardly get in 500 calories a day. I was just wondering if there is anyone else that is feeling the same way. I told myself I would seek help from others. I want this to be successfull I very interested to making friends with anyone that wants to help each other through these times in our life. expressing happy moments as we get Healthy together!

Replies

• Itsmylifenow13
    Itsmylifenow13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had the lapband done in 2010 lost about 70 pounds then last year about Oct,Nov I started gaining it back so far I've gained about 45 back I don't know what to do. Maybe we can work together ?
  • 2mouse63
    2mouse63 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello, I had the lap band done in 2009 I lost about 45 lbs. I did regain most of the weight back. I found out that I have a upside down port and my band had slipped. Now I am going through the hoops for surgery again to remove my band and get the sleeve. My doctor said this is the only way to fix my problem. I am looking at my new surgery date about the first week in April. But I still love to work with you both if you would have me.
  • 2mouse63
    2mouse63 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    How is your sleeve working out?