Lights and vibration

Options
nanaclips
nanaclips Posts: 92 Member
Please help!! I just bought a flex on Saturday and wasn't able to actually use it until yesterday. I got it synced and thought I was set. There are no lights, no vibration, nothing. I've emailed customer support several times already. They've had me reset it, when I reinsert the tracker and tap on the band, nothing....no lights, no vibration.
I understood that once it was charged, you inserted the tracker and tapped the band to turn it on then went about your day? It's not capturing any steps or transferring any calories burned to MFP.
I hope I didn't waste my money?!

Replies

• Ladyfish27
    Options
    I just bought my Flex on Friday and seems to be working fine. Can you exchange the device? It may just be a defect to that particular one.
  • nanaclips
    Options
    I would have exchanged it already except I bought it out of state about 2 1/2 hours away. The service department just emailed and they are going to replace it. They have decided it is faulty!!!
    I thought I was going crazy!! Lol
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    sorry for my stupid question...but is the battery part in the right position..thats the little part that needs to be charged every now and then..at first I had it in the wrong position and nothing was happening :blushing:
  • nanaclips
    Options
    I just saw this today. When it was in the charger it appeared to be charging?!! And I followed the arrows to make sure that I was inserting it in the flex the right direction.