Trying to find Weight Watcher friends

Options
harmony_joy
harmony_joy Posts: 20 Member
I am trying to find friends that use WW online if you are interested please send me a message. I am a lifetime member that got too overly relaxed :sad: . I am back to my beginning weight. :cry:
I am female. Married with children. Age 40s/50s. Goal 32 pounds to lose. Thanks

Replies

• kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You are more than welcome to add me :) I am a lifetime member who gained a little bit too when I had big toe surgery. The scale is going in the right direction now!
  • KookieMx5
    KookieMx5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am starting WW on Wednesday for the first time. Just joined this group for inspiration and support and will probably have loads of questions on what I can and cannot eat. Looking forward to a new me!
  • catwink1
    catwink1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi , I am a weight watchers member, I don't do it online though, I cheat by using the MFP tracker along with my point calculator. Its seems to work for me. feel free to friend me I am 54 and have 90lbs. to loose. I am on everyday.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    you can add me... I started 3 weeks ago. I have 65 more pounds to lose.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am trying to jump back on the wagon. I do WW online and use MFP as a back up. I have about 40-50lbs to lose. I will send you a message, any one else who would like to do support for each other please add me.
    Cheers!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose 10-15 pounds. I used to be on WW in 2011 and lost 25 pounds. I am 24, live in PA, and love to run.