Looking for friends

Options
Hi. i joined MFP about a month ago, and have been going it alone and not doing to bad, but I realize I need spiritual encouragement as well. so I am looking for friends. Thanks all!

Replies

• grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I understand the importance of having someone to encourage and be encouraged. Your not alone, God is guiding you. If you want to have a person to connect with, please add me as a friend. When I started my weight loss journey, God convicted me I needed to be a good steward of my body. I am realizing now that I didn't seek His guidance as much as I should.

It looks like we both have a lot of crafty stuff in common and three kids, even though mine are girls. The most important thing in common is God! Please add me as a friend if you'd like to encourage and be encouraged!

35813963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kzeug
    kzeug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to have you as a friend. Add me if you want too. God Bless!
  • meg192327
    meg192327 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Goes for me too. :) I have been struggling lately so I could use the support also. Thanks in advance and God be with you every step of the way :)
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am looking for an active group to mutually support and encourage each other in our weight loss journey and in our prayer life and our life with Christ.
  • lessofmeeachweek
    lessofmeeachweek Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have some of the same goals. I have two boys myself and I want to be a better more active mom for them.

Just sent you a friend request :)