LOVE Fire 55!!

Options
MissBounceUK
MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
I did Fire 55 for the first time today (I'm working through the Prep Schedule at the moment, so it's only just popped up on the timetable) - what an AWESOME class!!! Loved it! I was a bit intimidated by the length of this one when I first realised this was on the agenda for today, but it flew by (even doing the 'New To Class' option). I think this is my fave one so far. :-)

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Sp glad you posted that b/c that's one I haven't done yet either....like you - just a lil intimidated by the length! But now I think I'll *PUSH PLAY*. Thanks for sharing!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    That was my favorite too, until I did Fire 60. I'm no longer doing the program, but Fire 55 and 60 are my go to Saturday morning workouts.
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Options
    I agree turbo 55 is by far the best workout. I fell in love with it too first time I did it. Especially the push it n hove it moves!! Music is really fun n keeps n u moving. Whats your diet like? How many calories do you eat a day?
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 a day at the moment, but do eat back SOME of my calories (try not to go overboard) and apart from a short plateau a couple of weeks ago, I have been losing slowly but surely every week. I'm only 4lbs away from my target weight now and haven't even completed the TurboFire Prep Schedule yet, so unless I do something severely wrong, I'm hoping to really see great results by the time I've finished the whole programe (I have the advanced DVDs as well, so I'm planning on doing the full 20 weeks after prep is done). Hoping that I will have some girly-abs to show off when my hubby and I go on holiday in August for our wedding anniversary. :-)
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 55 for the first time last night and loved it too!!! I'm doing the 5 day inferno plan to try and break a plateau I've been on the past few weeks. i really think Turbofire is gonna help me do it!!! Looking forward to my workout tonight!