Looking for friends :)

Options
Just joined, and looking for some support. Got a ways to go, and I'd love some help and encouraging words from other people going through it!

Replies

• gleekymoho
    gleekymoho Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi :) I'm also relatively new to the site and have a long way to go. Let's be friends!
  • hannahchalmers
    Options
    Hi :D new to the community aspect of this in general, just really started getting back into calorie tracking. Would love to support/be supported!
  • Welcome2GoodBurger
    Options
    I used this a bit last year, lost weight, then stopped and gained some back. I'm just starting this again and am looking for people to keep me motivated. Add if you want.
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My weight loss since mid januray has been about 23lbs so far with 10-15lbs to go. After that, I want to join a boxing gym (3x week + walks/runs) so I'll need to be very deligent when logging in my food and keeping on track.

I'm always up to getting new IP Friends :) You can add me if you want.
  • bethyfair
    bethyfair Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP off-and-on for awhile, but only just now getting into the community aspect. My husband and I recently moved to an area where we don't know too many people. I'd love to have some friends on here to help encourage each othera, as that makes such a tremendous difference! Feel free to add me.
  • ChristinaMolinari
    Options
    I am new to the community aspect even though I joined MFP a little over a year ago. I finally started focusing on my health starting in January of this year and am hoping that I may use the support from this group to keep me motivated and to help support others!