MARCH 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Great job @ss movers! :drinker:

I've got a ways to catch up, if I'm gonna make my miles this month! 5.58 miles cycled at lunch, mtd 70.84
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Walked on the beach this morning and then walked about in the Phillies spring training facility. But I didn't have a pedometer, so I'm going to underestimate the distance and call it 1.53 miles for today.

March current total = 36.05
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    March 20th 5.4 bike miles 123.9 miles to date
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3-19 =4.17miles walking
    3-20= 5.86 miles walking
    MTD= 61.84
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I found this group! You know I wear my pedometer everyday, But i've never looked at the numbers over a time period. So when I posted 50miles as my goal I was actually thinking I was pushing it......... Guess next month I'm going to have to up that goal!!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    03/20 - 4.7 miles

exercise.png

YTD - 185.55/1000
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,387 Member
    Options
    March 20: 11.5 miles running and walking

TTD: 212.38 miles

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    In spite of the snow from this morning, we're actually supposed to be above 50 tomorrow. I'm hoping to get off the treadmill and do some outdoor walking.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in my P90X3 workout along with other reps & a 3 mile run on the TM.

exercise.png
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    March 18-20 another 11 miles of walking. I'm going to make it! Thanks so much for getting me moving!

exercise.png
  • donjessop
    donjessop Posts: 186
    Options
    Ahead of target.

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    3/20 - .96 mile walk

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    1.34 mile hill walk with my son tonight.

My father in law had a heart attack Monday night, so I spent a lot of time sitting around a hospital on Tuesday and Wednesday - with family and friends... did some hall-pacing, and took the stairs when going from the room to the cafeteria and back... anyway, likely not going to meet my goal this month, as I was already kind of pushing my luck and I can't do my regular spin class tomorrow either... oh well - life happens, and other things became priorities for me this week. He is doing great, now, though - got discharged from the hospital today.

exercise.png

[edited to fix ticker, that somehow got messed up with the wrong goal stated]
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 12.78 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to be so pokey in updating the spreadsheet, but I've got a lot going on right now and time has been a little tight. Never fear, I get to it eventually. :bigsmile:

And now joining the GOAL group.....HEIDICALIF!!!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

HKRISTINE - I'm so sorry about your Father-in-Law! Glad to hear he's doing better now though.

=============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dave, it doesn't matter when you update, I always manage to check in right after, lol! :laugh:

Adding 2 tonight

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,229 Member
    Options
    Chris - There are 10 days left in the month and you have 100 miles to go. That's 10 miles a day. You can do it!! Break out the bike and join me on the dark side logging miles on two tires. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Dave, it doesn't matter when you update, I always manage to check in right after, lol! :laugh:

Adding 2 tonight

Scarfe9991 - I was starting to notice that. If I see your post, it's A: The end of the day and B: Dave has just updated the spreadsheet within the last two posts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

My father in law had a heart attack Monday night, so I spent a lot of time sitting around a hospital on Tuesday and Wednesday - with family and friends... did some hall-pacing, and took the stairs when going from the room to the cafeteria and back... anyway, likely not going to meet my goal this month, as I was already kind of pushing my luck and I can't do my regular spin class tomorrow either... oh well - life happens, and other things became priorities for me this week. He is doing great, now, though - got discharged from the hospital today.

Sorry to hear about your Father in Law. I know I'm a rare husband but I actually like my inlaws. Glad to hear he is doing better. Are they going to need to do a bypass?
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    iBfjm5.png?sdQV6LWI

March 01 - walking, 1.26 mi
    March 06 - walking, 2.17 mi
    March 11 - walking, 3.24 mi
    March 14 - walking, 1.82 mi
    March 19 - walking, 2.14 mi
    March 21 - walking, 3.07 mi

total - 13.70 mi
This discussion has been closed.