Week of 3/17-3/23- accountability

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hey very one so you can come here either daily or weekly if you need the extra push for accountability

3/17- wk1 d1 alpha- cardio- DONE !

Replies

• asherman1008
    Options
    Missed my double day Sunday and only did one so I am going to finish it up today. Abs and Stretch then starting week 4 day 1 tomorrow.
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Alpha cardio - done 3/17
    Alpha Speed 1.0 - done 3/18
    Wow, these were much more difficult than I thought they would be...even after watching them!
  • DJ478
    Options
    3/18-Alpha speed 1.0 DONE
    And yes it is but it's very fun I was abt to not do the workout one I got up time flew by
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am on beta - can I still post? wk 1, day 2 done! whew, it's fast! :)
  • DJ478
    Options

Lol yes u can post this to motivate everyone and keep accountable no matter what stage your on and nice can't wait to be in beta
  • cayle31
    cayle31 Posts: 6
    Options

Lol yes u can post this to motivate everyone and keep accountable no matter what stage your on and nice can't wait to be in beta

Im on beta day 3 its going great fially feel like my body is changing
  • slik1227
    Options
    so far - I have lost @ 7 lbs and over 7 inches thru my core! I definitely feel stronger and I doing things I never even thought possible!!! I also try to run at least twice per week and my runs are better as well! Just the way I am feeling is motivating me!
  • Breeca2
    Breeca2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone,
    I am on week 2, day 3. I will be happy when I can get through the videos and not feel like I am about to die. Keep pushing everyone!!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Alpha wk1 day3- total body circuit - DONE
  • slik1227
    Options
    T25 Rip'd Circuit today - ouch! it feels good. Am i weird or what?
  • asherman1008
    Options
    Alpha Week 3 day 2 done! Total body circuit.. UGH! I'm excited that I can do a lot more moves now than I could week one. Improvement!
  • collroblola
    Options
    Alpha week 1 day 4 complete, barely made it !
  • slik1227
    Options
    Alpha Week 3 day 2 done! Total body circuit.. UGH! I'm excited that I can do a lot more moves now than I could week one. Improvement!

GREAT JOB! Every time I did Total Body Circuit, I thought wow, that was better than the last time! I can't wait to hear what you think next time!!!
  • slik1227
    Options
    So this morning I jogged 2.65 miles - will do T25 Dynamic Core this afternoon. I am feeling the Rip'd Circuit from yesterday.....and my pants are all of a sudden so baggy, I feel like I have on someone else's clothes! Wohoo!!!
  • slik1227
    Options
    Alpha week 1 day 4 complete, barely made it !

You got this - keep going! I thought the first week was the toughest.
  • DJ478
    Options
    So this morning I jogged 2.65 miles - will do T25 Dynamic Core this afternoon. I am feeling the Rip'd Circuit from yesterday.....and my pants are all of a sudden so baggy, I feel like I have on someone else's clothes! Wohoo!!!

Nice that's awesome and good work everyone I completed wk 1 day 4 alpha yesterday ab interval today will be my first double workout will be back later to be accountable for I did a weigh in and down 2 lbs yay lol
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will do some catch up accountability here! Alpha week 1, days 1, 2 & 3 done so far this week. Can't wait to get home from work to get day 4 done!
  • collroblola
    Options
    Just completed week 1 alpha cardio and lower focus. I'm seriously so proud of myself. I never seem to stick to anything, and the fact that I did 5 days in a row is amazing! My hr monitor said I burned 605 calories too :)
  • SHuston2014
    Options
    Alpha Week 2 Day 4 done. Tomorrow is my double day (I'm a little off on my days but by Monday should be back to the normal calendar) with Ab intervals and lower body. I've decided that I hate ab intervals and total body circuit the most lol
  • collroblola
    Options
    Ab intervals suck! I had such a hard time with it!