Active Friends

Options
Hello. I'm getting into mfp for the second time. I had success using the site...thought I could continue in my own...and it didn't work out so well. I have quite a ways to go and would like to meet active friends that are as serious and committed to their journey of health as I am. Add me! :)

Replies

• Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm semi-active. I'm having a hard time developing the habit of logging, and some days I don't want to be anywhere near a computer.
  • VeganMotoGirl
    VeganMotoGirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sunkissed: I am actively logging again and diary is open. I always welcome another vegan friend. =)

Kenazwa: If you are not on the computer every day you could write down your food log in a notebook. Maybe keep it on your night stand and jot everything down before you go to bed. Then you can log it all next time you are on the computer. Just an Idea. I use the phone app for when I am out and about but I also work on a computer and can access MFP from work so logging is very convenient for me.
  • Munn0025
    Munn0025 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i'm logging again also... and would like to make some friends here! i find myself eating the same things over and over again because i know the calorie content! its working... but.. it would be nice to know what other vegans are eating! I'd love to be friends with everyone! Audrie
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i'm actively logging!!! Anyone can add me!!! And my diary is open. I'm not really active though...like with exercise.... lol