Week of 3/17-3/23- accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone so I had my first double day workout today and glad to say it was great I burned 610 calories according to hrm I did the workouts separately I usually deduct 50-100 calories when I log into mfp just because hrm can over estimate anyways I'm glad to say Alpha day 5 wk 1 cardio & lower focus done

Sooo that' means week 1 DONE !!!! Yay for those who completeted a week today pat yourself on the shoulders for those who are splitting the workouts in 2 days your almost there and for those not following m-f schedule and are in te middle of your weekly workout or just off by 1/2 days keep up the good work because it feels great once that week is completed and your closer to finishing a stage of t25
  • collroblola
    Options
    Hello everyone so I had my first double day workout today and glad to say it was great I burned 610 calories according to hrm I did the workouts separately I usually deduct 50-100 calories when I log into mfp just because hrm can over estimate anyways I'm glad to say Alpha day 5 wk 1 cardio & lower focus done

Sooo that' means week 1 DONE !!!! Yay for those who completeted a week today pat yourself on the shoulders for those who are splitting the workouts in 2 days your almost there and for those not following m-f schedule and are in te middle of your weekly workout or just off by 1/2 days keep up the good work because it feels great once that week is completed and your closer to finishing a stage of t25

Feels good! Wtg everyone
  • Calikat61
    Calikat61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also had my fist double day workout. I seem to be on the same schedule as you are, DJ478. I have to follow the modifier much of the time but I noticed I was MUCH more coordinated on the cardio workout than I was on Tuesday when I started.

So I AM patting myself on the back!! I am really enjoying these workouts so far and they fit in with my busy schedule.

Everyone have a great Saturday!
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Finished Alpha Week 1!! I am so happy I could do the 2 workouts yesterday. I am already seeing results with my body, my weight, inches lost, and with my endurance. That is soooo motivating!
  • collroblola
    Options
    Finished Alpha Week 1!! I am so happy I could do the 2 workouts yesterday. I am already seeing results with my body, my weight, inches lost, and with my endurance. That is soooo motivating!
    Awesome!