My how your belly has grown!

Options
usernameMAMA
usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
I'm a week away from my third trimester and for giggles I measured my waist and I'm up 12 inches! 12! With my first I was this big at around week 35, Have any of you ladies measured to see how many inches you've grown?

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I can't find my measure tape :(
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I didn't measure to start, so I have no idea. I feel like i'm HUGE, but when I see pics of my bellow compared to other girls in my June 2014 Babies FB group, I don't feel that big! It's really hard to tell.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I haven't measured yet. But I do feel quite large... and yet not super large just yet. Although walking through the mall is torture... all those flat stomached shirts... even the stomach I used to have feels small to me now! lol
  • absolutionneverrelativity
    Options
    My bellys only just popped at 27 weeks. Ive put on plenty of weight but it doesnt stick to just my stomach more it spreads over my body - see profile pic. I was a little concerned when I saw a few people I know with big round bellys. The midwife said everyone carrys different and I axtualky have a larger than normal baby at the moment - aparently she could tell this by feeling how vig my uterus was
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    You know you're really pregnant when complete strangers feel comfortable commenting on your growing baby.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I found my measuring tape yesterday ... I haven't decided if I really want to know how big I am, lol.