inFAMOUS: Second Son

Options
If you have a PS4 and don't have this yet, why not? This one is definitely geezer-approved!

Very sand-boxy, with lots of side-quests to keep the fun going. I got the CE, so it came with a few extra goodies, including some DLC ("Cole's Legacy", which provides some interesting fill-in-the-gaps for those who played the first two on the PS3.)

Replies

• Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Picked it up the other day and started it last night. Very fun.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The last game to wow me graphically was Assasins Creed 4. This blows that away. Love the gameplay. I never played the other ones before. I might have to pick them up now. Made me stop playing South Park for now. I'm playing the red for now. I'll do the good guy later on.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I actually thought I'd go bad, but the first choice for going bad didn't seem legit for me from an RP perspective. So I'll do this playthru as a hero.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This game is definitely crack and i can play it on my Vita ...yay for remote play :-P
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    The last game to wow me graphically was Assasins Creed 4. This blows that away.

That's a heck of a compliment - AC4 looked great and was an absolute blast to play.

I'll have to check this one out....
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    Glad to hear others are enjoying it as much as I am. I tend to play these sorts of games slowly, doing all the side-quests first and exploring. So I'm still on my first run through, playing Good. I've also done the Paper Trail DLC, which is actually pretty good so far, and will have 5 more episodes to go over the ensuing weeks. Also did Cole's Legacy, which was short but gave some interesting background on what went on after inFAMOUS 2. Plus, there was a surprise cameo, which was pretty cool. :glasses:
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I love this game to pieces. Like I did the first two inFAMOUS games. Love the new powers - smoke being my favourite visually, but
    (if you have it, you probably know it) being my favourite in-game.

Though as much as I like the new guy, gotta say, I miss old Cole. Really grew to like him, and his powers - electrokinesis - were my dream powers as a kid.