TitanFall

bostonwolf
bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
I will probably bite on this one. I've been jonesing for a good mech game since Mechwarriors:Mercenaries on PC>

Replies

• StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Played the beta on the XB1, it was "meh", but then again I'm not a big FPS player.

If you're looking to scratch that big, stompy robot itch, try MechWarrior Online. I've played it off and on since about last August, and it's not bad.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    I tried it in Beta and was just getting stomped. Couldn't figure out a way to get into a game against other news so our skill levels were the same. I might have to give it another try.
  • Ready2Loose75
    Ready2Loose75 Posts: 20 Member
    I really like TitanFall. The fast paced non-COD\BF style action is a nice change of pace. Pre-ordered for PC.
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Pre-ordered for the One. My entire household is looking forward to it after the beta! I'm ready for more new releases for the One, selection is slim right now.
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Not gonna lie, the one I'm waiting for on the XB1 is the next installment of Halo. I needs ta know what happened to Cortana! I'm taking early money that Dr. Halsey uses some sort of Promethean tech to either bring her back or somehow make her a fleshy. :laugh:
  • cartwoman
    cartwoman Posts: 64
    I will get it, but for pc. I played the beta and loved it enough to pre-order it.
  • I have it pre-ordered for XBOne. I loved the beta!

Your Titan will be ready in 6 days!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    I don't know... I can't buy the hype on this game. Something tells me it's more about pushing the XBox One than any honest appraisal of how good the game is... you know?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    It could be as good as they say ratings wise. I'm just not into FPSs anymore. I'm still too busy with South Park and the Stick of Truth.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    I loved the beta but every time I tried to pre-order the Origin servers have tanked on me. People I know that have the game installed are saying they're having trouble getting into games as well. I still plan on getting it though.
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Very excited to get t!
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Pre-ordered for the One. My entire household is looking forward to it after the beta! I'm ready for more new releases for the One, selection is slim right now.

^ This.
    Slim would be an overstatement :grumble:
  • jstur14
    jstur14 Posts: 30
    I am enjoying it on XB1 so far :)
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    I've got it for PC and enjoy it. Battlefield 3/4 are my other FPS's that I play.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Hi,

I am enjoying it on xbox one.

its different and good fun.

the campaign mode played on each side is fun but diffuclt to follow at times

:smile:
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    I bought the Premium version on the PC from Origin. So far it's decent but I feel like the gameplay is getting old fast. Rodeo'ing a Titan, and piloting a Titan are fun and by far the best parts of the game. The pilot vs. pilot gameplay to me is alot like Halo with the double jumping and wallrunning aspects. It's not a replacement for BF4 to me but it's a nice side shooter to jump on every now and then for some alternate type game play.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    It is a fun game. I just don't like the 6 vs 6. It would have been 10 on 10 without the bots. Any idea if anyone knows if the 360 version looks the same? I know the 360 runs on 720p at 30fps, and the Xbox1 at 796p at 60fps. But do the graphics look the same.
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    It's not the game that's going to make me jump in to the next generation. I'll wait for Mass Effect "4", and then pick up a used copy of this.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    I bought and played it on the Xbone. I wanted to love it, but in the end I was just meh. I really ma not into online FPS which is all it is. If it had a campaign I'd have loved it.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Game is so crack.... so happy to have a good FPS in my life again and different!!!! Sorry but BF and CoD are just routine at this point for me.

And come on they basically gave me a gundam....LOVE!!!!