For those with 5st+ to lose

Options
As the year ends, i'm already planning for next year to be the last time i start a diet (again) lol

Would be nice to speak to people with lots to lose or who have lost a lot. I just can't get motivated.

Regards,

BBB

Replies

• vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    How are you doing? I have a lot to lose too, feel free to add me, always grateful to give and receive extra encouragement
  • TannieTans
    TannieTans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got alot to lose too, feel free to add me
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I started at over 100 kg. It's taking a long time, but getting there slowly, which I think is the key.
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have over 8st to lose and then I still will be overweight. Feel free to add me :)
  • newemmajayne123
    newemmajayne123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and a half stone to lose, feels a bit impossible at the moment :/ but I think all of the inspirational people on here will help! :)
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about 10st to lose to get anywhere near a healthy BMI.. just aiming for under 300lb at the moment! Happy to be added :D
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I found that setting mini goals helped a lot, it can be quite daunting to look at the big number that you've got to lose so take it a stone at a time.

Also don't expect or try to lose it quickly, rapid weight loss is not a good idea, slow and steady is the best way.

Start weight training as soon as possible! This will help maintain lean muscle and you'll look better! You won't get bulky eating at deficit (ladies can't get bulky anyway because of a lack of testosterone)
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/09/11/7-strength-training-myths-every-woman-should-know/

Add me if you want, I'm on everyday and my diary is open to my friends ????
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I found that setting mini goals helped a lot, it can be quite daunting to look at the big number that you've got to lose so take it a stone at a time.

Also don't expect or try to lose it quickly, rapid weight loss is not a good idea, slow and steady is the best way.

Start weight training as soon as possible! This will help maintain lean muscle and you'll look better! You won't get bulky eating at deficit (ladies can't get bulky anyway because of a lack of testosterone)
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/09/11/7-strength-training-myths-every-woman-should-know/

Add me if you want, I'm on everyday and my diary is open to my friends ????

thanks!

I've got 10st to lose.
  • RebeccaAlice33
    RebeccaAlice33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Ive got over 10 stone to lose looking forward to getting support.

Feel free to add me.

Becci