Day 3 - How's it going?

Hey- just wanted to reach out to all of you to see how logging was going. I have found it challenging to keep up, but today is a new day and I am starting with logging! Let me know if you need help or have any questions - I know the site fairly well.

This page has lots of answers to FAQ - so check it out: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

Replies

• aweb80
    aweb80 Posts: 1
    I've been logging for about three years now, with periodic breaks. I haven't been logging since getting pregnant, since eating has been the only thing that helps with morning sickness, and there isn't a "pregnancy setting" as far as I can tell on this thing. But, it is still important to keep track of my calorie intake even with a bun in the oven, so I'm glad to be back on board. I use my phone to log most of the time. It's a reality check.
  • purplegurl13
    purplegurl13 Posts: 9 Member
    I feel like even if you can do it a few times a week, its going to be helpful to be more conscious about what you are putting in your body! Keep up the good work everyone. :)
  • I'm not sure I'm being super accurate, but getting the main idea recorded is really good for me. I am more mindful of what I eat, and I have been less inclined to just keep eating the same thing- like a billion bowls of cereal or a truckload of popcorn. This is helping me a lot. On the other hand, I have cut way back on junk food and I think I've cut back my calories a lot, so EITHER, I should have been 400 pounds before starting to improve my diet, OR I should be about 40 pounds now. Just saying: metabolism isn't just a numbers game, it's psych warfare.
  • purplegurl13
    purplegurl13 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome responses. I am going to really try to be on top of this this week... you are all doing so well, it's inspiring me to be better at this. THANKS! :) Keep up the amazing work.