Mr. Ali's Reflection section

Replies

• today we went to the gym and we did 10 rm instead of 12 rm and I think that 45 min is not enough time for my bi and muscles. I did all sets of 10 except the last one I reached 8. Next time I will work harder to have a six pack????
  • Today I completed about 55 minutes of cardio, I'm used to it now.
  • March 24 internet timed out
    Yesterdays work out was great we started on 10 rm strength my pecs feel great I have a more defined body over all I feel like this class is helping with my health it keeps me moving
  • Today was kind of a break for me becuase I was exousted but mr ali made it a gym day so we did suicides and it was a really good cardiovascular workout to get my blood pumping it made me feel better than this morning overall I feel better once we did cardio tday
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today, as usual. I felt like I ciuld have done more in the gym.40 minutes is simply not enough time. I felt slightly tired although I felt I worked as hard as I could. My knee was bothering me so I couldnt do legg press.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    My post from yesterday did not send for some reason so I sent it just now. Today we did a cardio. It was nice to go to the gym for a change for cardio. I did stairs, then playes basketball and did suicides. felt great.
  • Today i did cardio excersise running Up and and down the stairs , which i felt my heart beat alot . Also we had practice on doing Basketball training as an cardio excersice and played the shoot or die game with Mr Ali . We ran a suicide Sprint which was exhausting more than the stairs . After all iam used to these kind of tiredness with running techniques , and hope for the best tommrw .
  • Today I completed 3 sets of leg presses, 3 sets of single curl roses, and two sets of bench presses, all with a 10 rm. I still can't manage to complete three sets of bench presses.
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I did some cardio along with some abb workouts. I jogged for 10 minutes on the tredmil. Then I hoped on the bike for 5 minutes. After that I did 3 sets of sit-ups (12 reps). Then I did 3 sets of Russian twists (12reps). Even though I did them slowly I still didn't feel the same burn I did when I used weights.
  • Today, we changed the rm to 10 instead of 12. Therefore, the weights for every press was increased by 5 percent. This made it very challenging for me to completely finish the 3 sets with a 10 rm. In this case, i had struggled through finishing my last sets and managed to do a 8 rm. I should double my efforts in trying to complete the rms. I felt very sore.
  • last thursday i weighed in at 71 kg i lost 2 kg , that was not intended because my goal was to gain weight but i think it because of the super hard water polo training camp that started 2 weeks ago to get ready for the season

on thursday i did bench press, leg press, rows, and shoulder press same workout but increased weight on the shoulder press to 35
  • sundays workout was more of a educational on were coach Ali pulled me aside and gave me a few pointers about nutrition and the right amounts of food at the right time and he was even kind enough to show me real examples
  • Yesterday I walked on the trend mill for a while and ran up and down the stairs. I noticed that running up and down the stairs takes more effort so I will continue on doing it and will set the trend mill aside. I ran harder and felt a little bit of pain on my feet.

Today I did leg presses, bench press, rows, shoulder press, and pull downs. I increased the weight of all of my workouts since I am going for a 10rm instead of a 12rm. After doing the bench presses and the pulldowns my arms began to feel sore so I failed the last 2 sets of the shoulder press. I will still try to do my very best and hopefully increase the weights I am using by the end of the week.
  • Today i was on the bike for ten minutes and then soon after that i was on the stares for 30 mins. at the end of the period i worked on abba. didn't really feel tired today so i think i should train harder next time.
  • Today we did cardio. I did stairs, then played basketball and did more stairs. it felt great.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where I was trying o increase my heartrate to about 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes. Lastly, I did a little bit of stretching exercises for about 5 minutes.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March23: I did the exercises in the gym however I increases the weight so that I am now doing my 10 RM instead of 12 RM. The exercise was intense but I felt great.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March24: today I did cardio on the stairs for 40 minutes. At the end I did some abs workout. I was a bit tired after the workout.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I did cardio, instead of doing stairs, Mr. Ali took us to play shoot or die. We basically did suicides for almost the whole period. I was very tired.
  • Today we did cardio and i was really productive, used the bicycle and treadmill for 20 minutes then we played basketball and ran a couple of times in the gym. I felt great after the exercise .
  • March 24 : I was no lt here therefor
    r i did not do any of my daily exercises.
  • March 24 I did some strength training and we did 10 rms.
  • March 24: I did my 10 rm weights , for bench press I add 5 on each side, leg press staid the same because I couldnt do more. I did pull ups for 4 for 10 rm for 3 sets .
  • March 25 : today I worked out at the gym and did 3 sets of bench press and 13 reps. And then moved to leg press and did 3 sets and 11 reps each and the weight was 125IBS. After that I did arm rows 3/15 45IBS. It was really hard, but never the less it was worth it.
  • March 25:: ive done Weight excersices with Tri excersice first then chest press with 50 total and leg press 10RM total of 202 pounds and also Shoulder press where ive felt really sore in the right shoulder. Overall ive done better than before hopefully ill gain weight quickly .
  • Today we did weight training, i finished all 3 major workouts and just started with shoulder press. Pretty hard and dangerous as well, felt alot of pain today but hopefully tomorrow during cardio i'll feel better.
  • absent
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I did biceps and back. I did 3 sets of level 7 sitting rows. Then I did 3 sets of level 8 lat pull downs both wide and close. I followed that with 3 sets of one arm lifts (30 lbs). Finishing my workout with 3 sets of standing curls (10 kg).
  • Todays strength class was really good today we worked 10 rm my chest work out was really good im lifting very efficently 45 on each side I feel like my chest strenth is getting better im building bigger muscles and im feeling great the only thing I really want to focus on is my tricep muscle becuase its weak
  • todays workout was good i focused more on the dumbbell rows trying to perfect the form and do it slowly with a heavy weight, i also completed a 10 rm for all the exercises but felt pain in my right shoulder coach Ali quickly showed me a exercise and that immediately made it feel better .