What are your favorite paranormal series?

Options
DarkFlutter
DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
I loved Sherilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. About 18 books total so far...and so worth the read. I love that not only are they about supernatural creatures, they are also based in Greek history/mythology.

I also enjoy Laurell Hamilton's books. The Anita Blake series about vampires. The Meredith Gentry series about the Fae world.

I have just started the Samantha Moon series. It's about an urban housewife turned vampire. Only on the 1st book now, but it's pretty good.

I've heard that the Black Dagger Brotherhood is good.

Has anyone read any of these? What's your opinions?

Replies

• herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I LOVE the Sherrilyn Kenyon series. I have read all of the books up to date. Acheron is my fav book so far. I have also read the Anita Blake series...but to be honest, too much sex for me. I'm an anomaly and don't really like a bunch of sex in my books. LOL.

My all time fav series is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning and The Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison.

I also read the witch series by Yasmine Galernorn, and a few others that i can't for the like of me remember the names of the authors. Oh, and The Black Dagger Brotherhood is REALLY good as well.

Just remembered some more. The Sabina Kane series was really good and the series by Stacia Kane. =)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I liked the Dark hunter series a lot as well. I'm mostly a horror/ fantasy reader but out of paranormal I think I'd peg the Dark hunter as my fav and out of all of those probably Archeron as my fav. I loved the first half of that book it was so unique :D
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading James Patterson Witch & Wizard series.
    Though it's about teenagers, it's pretty good. Almost done book 2 of 4.
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I loved the Fever series by Karen Moening (i think that's her name). It is about dark Fae trying to take over our world.