Breastfeeding mommy of a 6 month old

Options
Feel free to add! Looking for mommy friends. Any mommies breastfeeding and juicing?

Replies

• MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Looking for mommy friends. Any mommies breastfeeding and juicing?

Hi, welcome! I am not BF any longer, haven't in a long time,..and I have never juiced. Have you tried looking for a group based on Breastfeeding mommies? Or new mommies?

Good luck!
  • AndieEckart
    AndieEckart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am currently BFing my 12month old, not juicing. It's been an awesome year and I hope to continue into the second year and keep up with my weight loss.
  • ATyghter
    ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm currently BFing my 10-month-old. I juice on occasion. My husband and I did a 3 day juice fast in January (I heavily modified my cleanse with food so as not to produce a wave of toxins exiting my body). I feel great.
  • kmorring2014
    kmorring2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Still BF'ing my 16 month old (planning to wean by 18 months if he hasn't self weaned by then). Not juicing, but I do make dairy free smoothies for breakfast each morning.
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hi there im bfing my 6 month old also feel free to add me im just getting back started on loosing the weight. I don't juice I woulnt have a clue how. maybe I can learn to.