I am new here!

Options
I am not sure how this group works... but I am really trying to lose some weight, and don't really have anyone going through it with me. I am a mom of 2 kiddos. 3 yr old and 6 year old. I am a stay at home mom.My name is Jessie. I have been tracking my calorie/fat/carb/sugar intake daily. I am just getting a little frustrated, because I have been eating really healthy... but even doing that I see to go over my sugar intake every day. Just with eating healthy foods. no candy, no sweets, nothing. I am irritated. Plus I am been eating small meals throughout the day, but there are times when I am still SO hungry. :( Not sure what I am supposed to do! I am having a hard time with this, so if this is a place to come to get support and advice... I am all for it. Looking forward to meeting any of you. Thanks for reading this! :)

Replies

• MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessie! Welcome!

Is there a reason why you are stressing about your sugar intake? Are you diabetic or border-line? If so, I would suggest talking to a nutrionist or dietician that specializes in diabetes. They can teach you about carb-counting and give you pointers/ideas for staying within a healthy range. If not, then I wouldn't stress too much about your sugar levels. What is your daily calorie limit? Are you exercising?
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome I eat a lot of protein and that helps me feel fuller. It will take a while for your stomach to go back down (if you ate large meals) So that when you eat a small meal you can feel full again!! I also eat low carb. But it really just takes time don't give up!! I didn't lose a pound for three weeks, I did take one week of. But then I got back on track and lost three pounds that week!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a mommy of two. Feel free to send me a friend request. :drinker: