Which Program to choose

Options
nicjcox
nicjcox Posts: 5 Member
I have been searching on the website for a week now and I just don't know which one I should get? I need somewhat low impact and would like a nutrition plan. The 21 day fix is very tempting but they wont be in till April. What's everyone's thoughts?

Replies

• Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying the old P90 (Power 90) videos. I feel like they're pretty low impact so far and anyone could do them. Comes with a nutrition plan too. Can probably find a used copy for cheap. I got mine for free. Tony Horton is a goofball and entertaining. Very happy and encouraging, rather than a drill sargent type coach.

At first glance, the 21 day fix workouts are good, but the meal plan seems like a gimic. I could stuff waaaaay more calories into those containers then they probably expect someone could. Even measureing cups and spoons aren't very accurate. Food scale is the only sure way to go (imo) if losing weight is very important to you. Otherwise, the containers are probably good for a casual dieter.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just got Chalean Extreme. LOVE IT. The meal plans are always the same. Eat a healthy, high protein diet etc etc. Pick one that looks like you will have fun doing.