Mr. Ali's Reflection section

Replies

• AdilK69
    AdilK69 Posts: 4
    I have learned that exercising continuously helps maintain your muscles and your increases your overall stamina during exercise.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    Today I started with the leg press doing my10 RM. I feel that I got stronger. I then did the chest less and the other exercises. I also felt my back is stronger. I felt good after the workout.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I was absent.
  • Today in the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 75 lbs. In the first set, I did it 10 times. But in the second and third sets, I did 9 times. Then, I did the "seated rows" for three sets. I put the number 5 to my first set, and did 10 times. Then in my second and third sets, I increased the weight to 6, and did 10 times each. Then I did the "leg press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 118 lbs. I did 10 times each for every set. But this times, I was exercising my leg indiviualy. This means the right leg by its self and the left leg by its self. I can feel that exercising one leg individually is much better than exercising two legs at the same time. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight for all my three sets was 30 lbs. I did 10 times each. Then I did a little bit of stretching exercises.
  • March 25: I did cardiovascular , I walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes. On the bike I ran for 30 minutes. So I burned out 379 calories. It was a good workout, and was the same as every time.
  • March 26 , ive done cardio excersise with Mr ali . Firstly i did The stationary bike for 15 mins , then we shift to mr ali cardio style which we've done was running and sprinting with a Ladder trying not to hop on the grips . Ive felt really intense on my Leg and also we did push up if we failed the challenge
  • Today we did cardio, ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes. mr ali introduced to us the new agility ladder. The training was pretty intense and we made alot of mistakes resulting in 5 push ups for all of us. It was fun hopefully we'll master the ladder soon.
  • Today was a good carfio day we ran up and down the stairs for 15 mins then mr ali gave us the opportunity to do a special fitness day we used the later thing and we worked our caves for the redt of the fitness classs including cardio workout it was fun and really made me sweat it was a good use of evergy over all today was a good class for cardio
  • March 26 : Today I ran up the stairs for 15mins and on the bike for 15mins. mr ali gave us the opportunity to do a special exercise called the battling rope exercise. He showed us how to exercise the following :

1.Initiate the movement by rapidly raising one arm to shoulder level as quickly as you can.
    2.As you let that arm drop to the starting position, raise the opposite side.
    3.Continue alternating your left and right arms, whipping the ropes up and down as fast as you can.

At the end we shot some hoops, and if anybody misses we get to do sucides for each single shot that have been missed. it was very exausting.
  • today in fitness i walked for 20mins up and down the stairs. then Mr. Ali made us do suicides for most of the class. it was fun but i was very tired at the end.
  • Yesterday I twisted my ankle so I could not do much cardio. I walked around the entire class.

Today I did leg presses, bench press, rows, shoulder press, and pull downs. I felt really good doing the workouts because last time I failed at most of them but now I got used to the extra weight. The bench presses are by far still the hardest to do so next time I am at the gym I will make sure that I start at it first so I can do it with full energy
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today we did cardio training. We used an agility rope/ladder and jumped on it, whenever someone makes a mistake, the whole class has to do 5 pushups. It was very tiring and confusing. At first, I made so much mistakes. Towards the end I got the hang of it.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 5 minutes. Then until the rest of the period, Mr. Ali let us do an activity which was if anyone missed a basketball throw, we have to do suicide. It was very exausted, but in the same time beneficial. I really liked this activity where we don't get bored from training. The thing we usually do is somehow boring, but this was fun and very beneficial.
  • absent
  • March 26: I was in the gym, it was a good workout. I did 3 sets of chest press for 85 , I failed the last two sets. I did leg press for 180 for 3 sets. I also did one hand dumble for 3 sets for 25. I also did pull ups for 3 sets for 4.
  • March 27 today i did some Shoulder press with 6 kilograms which was still intense becuase i felt pain on my back and also my shoulders, i ve also tried the single leg press which was more effective then both . felt pain quickly from the back of my left leg . i hope i will gain weight and feel that ive changed my body quickly before Summer vacation .
  • today we did a new exercise for the leg instead of using two feet we use one foot only which is really hard and omg. I reached the 10 rm for the shoulder press. I need to work out more to have a beach body by summer.????I'm going to sign up for a gym
  • March 27
    Today mr ali introduced to us the new agility ladder. The training was pretty intense and we made alot of mistakes resulting in 5 push ups for all of us. It was fun hopefully we'll master the ladder soon.
  • Today we were introduced to the ladder agility exercise in which we tried to quickly jump in three different ways in order to strengthen our agility and make us able to quickly stop and change direction. However, we did many mistakes while doing these exercises and that resulted in us doing several pushups
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I did weight training. Instead of doing leg press with both legs, we decreased the weights by 50 to 65% and started doing it with one leg. I felt like it was much more harder than doing it with two legs, even though the weight is much less than before. I also learned that I should be doing all my exercises much slower than I used to do them because I wasn't doing complete sets.
  • Thursday 27 todays strength workout was good I did 10rpm of chest back and shoulders I feel like my chest is getting stronger and bigger the back and my shoulders getting stronger with the shoulder press I just need to loose weight by cardio and get more definition
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    March26: I did cardio workout on the stairs for 20 minutes. Then Mr Ali showed us an exercise with the rope. At the end we shot hoops and if we missed we had to do suicides.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    March28: today we did agility exercises in the gym. We used the ladder and also jumped over the cones in different ways. At the end Mr Ali showed us how to do the stairs properly.
  • On thursday, we did agility exercises for most of the period. We did different ways of agility exercises using the ladder and the cones. Anytime we do a mistake, the class has to do 5 push-ups. Then, we learned how to do the stairs exercise in the right way. It was a good, enjoyable period.
  • Today ive done the basic single leg press which was exhausting for the legs right away . The Bench press was ok i felt pain on my tri and chest after 2 sets . I did the dumbell 1 arm which was ok becuase i been used to it. Today i am sure ive done the best ive could do and step by step i may get stronger.
  • I did 3 sets of push up ; 3 sets of standing dumbel tricep extension ; I feel so sore ; my hands are better than every time.
  • Today I did bench press and tricep extentions and leg press one legged, shoulder press, and back extentions. With my back I could do a whole 150 pounds even more but thats all it has but it feels good working my back also my chest is getting more defind I can see the symetry of each chest my left leg is just still messed up by the hamstring
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I did 3 sets of push ups (10 reps). Then I did 3 sets of dumbbell bench press (30 lbs). Then I did 3 sets of flies (6 kg). Then I did 3 sets of tricep extentions (10 kg)
  • After reading 10 pages of precision nutrition, I can already spot the similarities and differences it has with the rule of three. It also focused on what drives the common man to eat specific foods, and why it's become a habit these days. The first noticeable difference is that this is far more detailed than the 3, and it also provides detailed explanations on subjects that the 3 didn't even mention. The most surprising difference, is that it allows more freedom in food selection, rather than assigning food specific food groups like the three.
  • today's the first day i started reading precision nutrition. im already absorbing some good knowledge that i didn't know or haven't done. im sure im going to use these principles soon. ive learned that the diet choices i make that suit me are called comfort foods that have persuaded me from either family or friends. its also hard to change an eating habit. the triple S criteria could help me though. i have to use simplicity, science, and success to help me change eating habits. then come the rule of 10. theses rules ive learned most of them from my fitness teacher. they are basic principles once you know them but the best rule i think that could realy show changes in a diet is rule number six. no calorie drinks only water and green tea. this rule really stood out becuae this could actually show physical differences after the first week of following this. these rules go with the rule of three.