Last strength week before last rest week, What's next?

Options
vpanuccio
vpanuccio Posts: 9 Member
In my last strength week doing Eccentric upper today and I have enjoyed the last three month a lot. I still have the remainder this week and the final rest week before total measurements and weight to officially end the 90 days. I am most likely doing another round of X3 right after. I bet the test group people did 180 days not just 90 so I think to see optimal results on any of the programs its important to keep pushing play well after the 90 days. I have not seen big weight loss but I have seen inches and overall appearance changes. I think I lost mostly body fat and gained some real muscle weight. I triceps, love handles, and man boobs are all less flabby and more toned plus my pants fit really well and even loose.
Most Strength routines I burned 300-325 calories, Cardio routines 300-450 calories, Rest week type routines 175-200 calories.
I also used MFP to track calories and nutrients.
What is your next routine?

Replies

• jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My 90 days will be complete on Saturday. It sounds like your results are similar to mine. I have noticed significant muscle gains and toning of my problem areas (belly fat & man-boobs). I am going directly into the Elite block next week and then I am going to do a P90X-X3 hybrid that I created. I miss some of the extensive weight training of the original program, but I really want those problem areas gone too!

Congrats on making it thru the program!
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done too! (Actually I would have been done already but I keep missing days and having to backtrack). I had planned to take a month "off" and do a 30 Day Nike Training Club program but reading @jsantus's response has me thinking maybe I'll do the Elite block first...I'm definitely doing another round of X3 this year though! I might try Mass this time around.
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I will finish on Sunday! I am happy with the changes that I have seen in my body, but want to step it up a bit. I was thinking of a P90X/T25 combo. I would love to see the P90X/X3 hybrid you have created. Would you mind sharing?
  • jsantus
    Options
    Ugh, tried to post it as text but it was very ugly! I'll figure something out...
  • jsantus
    Options
    Ok, here's what I did. It may change before I start because honestly, I couldn't remember all of the workouts as I was filling it out.

Block1-2.jpg
    Block3.jpg