Introductions anyone?

Options
rog374
rog374 Posts: 2 Member
Just looking to get to know group. Me first, I guess. 35, married, one toddler son. I am just really starting into clean eating rather than just watching calorie intake. Working on getting healthy so I am around longer for my son. There is a lot more to bore you with but I will wait on some others to introduce themselves before I go on.

Replies

• flygirlRC
    flygirlRC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A little bit about me; I am a previous cyclist and runner (no one would believe it if you could see me) My husband and I are about to start cycling again, just waiting for the windy season to pass. I enjoy gardening, rving, painting, animals (great dane dog, koi pond and backyard birds) and flying. I turned 50 this January and my husband and I had our 30th anniversary in March. I have read a little about clean eating and thought a group dedicated to it might help me stick to and understand it.
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Welcome to the group yall! So glad to have yall here! You will see my about me in the welcome thread! This is group is still a little work in progress i should have it totally going in a day or 2!