Mr. Martins Reflection Section

williamson80
williamson80 Posts: 10 Member
If you are in Mr. Martin's class section please post your daily workout reflections here. You are responsible for submitting reflections every day you work out, in the correct place and at the correct time. Reflections will be a part of your self evaluation mark as well as your reflections mark and make up more than 20% percent of your grade. REFLECTIONS ARE ULTRA IMPORTANT. They serve as a portfolio of your experiences in the gym. No reflection = No experience = No Credit.

Replies

• acamw3
    acamw3 Posts: 20
    To day i worked on cardio, 15 min on the bike and 15 min on walking machine, about 5 min runing down and up the stairs. I was exhausted and sweated, after the training.
  • acama2
    acama2 Posts: 18
    today Wednesday I figured out my 15 rep max chest-leg press with my partner Khalid saadallah. I felt a bit tired today because sometimes I used weights that are heavier then I needed. but when I finished I felt happy progress my body to become a healthier person
  • acamw3
    Wednesday, i worked on 10 and 15 rep max for chest. And then worked on 10 and 15 rep. Max for leg press. I felt exhauated after the training
  • acama2
    Thursday march 14 2014 I did cardio running on the treadmill and worked on the cardio bike for 15 min each then I went running up and down the stairs. I had no limits that day, felt grade and looking forward to upcoming fitness classes and trains.
  • acama2
    at Tuesday march 11 2014 I made cardio (treadmill) for 15 min speed of 6.0 and run up and down the stairs twice. I felt tired from the stairs because I was skipping a step with each step I walk through so it was harder to do. it was a good day.
  • acamw3
    Thursday, was cardio, i worked on the bicycle for 15 min. And the walking machine for 15 min. I felt exhausted and little pain from my foot.
  • acamw3
    Sunday, i worked on cardio 15 min. Bicycle and 15 min. Walking machine. I felt exhausted and unfocused.
  • acamw3
    Sunday, i worked on cardio 15 min. Bicycle and 15 min. Walking machine. I felt exhausted and unfocused.
  • ACAMW1
    ACAMW1 Posts: 5
    On Sunday I was working on my legs and found my ten rep max, I finished 2 sets of my ten rep max for chest, back, shoulder, and Biceps I feel exhausted but focused and aiming to improve
  • ACAMW1
    On Monday I worked on Cardio, it's not an unfamiliar territory for me so it was easy and convenient no issues and hopefully I can get better at long distance running
  • ACAMW1
    Thursday I went back to the gym to work on my 10 RM again. It'd becoming increasingly easy except for chest press that is one thing I am disappointed at but hoping to improve
  • acama2
    on Sunday march 16 I did cardio treadmill and was on the bike.
    -Treadmill my incline was 8 and speed 6.3 that made my HR reach 143
    -Bike training for 15 min
    I felt the progress after I finished
  • acama2
    On Monday march 17 I was lifting weights
    Found my 15 rpm on leg press shoulder and BI
    I felt a bit of pain near my shoulder and bi and felt the progress after 45 min of lifting
  • acamw3
    Monday, i worked in the weight room. I worked on my 15 rep. Max for bench press , leg press, shoulders and biceps. I felt fatigue after the training.
  • acamw3
    Tueaday, i worked on cardio. I worked on the walking machine for 15 min. And for the bicycle for 15 min. I felt tiring and little pain in my foot.
  • acama2
    Tuesday march 18 i did cardio treadmill and bike for 15 min and i felt tired and happy at the same time because i feel the progress
    nothing limited my daily training i felt rested and ready to go and looking for more training at future
  • acama2
    Wednesday march 19 i lifted weights with Coach Ali. I Trained my biceps and shoulders. and did chest press and leg press. Moreover i learned lifting weights routine and schedule. That u should give a muscle 48 hours rest before training it again.
  • acamw3
    On thursday i wlrked on cardio, i worked on the bicycle for 15 min. I build up sweat and fatigue.
  • acamw3
    On sunday, i worked on cardio. I worked on walking machine for 15 min. Speed was 5.5 and incline 4.0. And for bicycle i worked for 15 min and the speed was102rpm and heart rate 145. I felt exhausted and little pain in my foot because i have flat foot.
  • acamw3
    On monday, i worked in the weight room, i did 2 sets for bench press with weight of 50 kg. Then i did 2 sets for leg press wiyh weight of 180kg. Then i did 3 sets for biceps with 8kg. Then i did 2 sets for shoulder with weight of 10kg. All the sets were 15 rep. Max. Then i felt pain in my sholders and biceps. No limitation.
  • ACAMW1
    Last Sunday I saw a tremendous increase in my shoulder press and back press, my leg press and bicep curls are okay but I have to work on my chest press
  • ACAMW1
    Monday came cardio and I ran the steps for 15 minute where I finished the complete flight of stairs an honest 24 times then I went on the bike for a good 15 minutes bike is easily the hardest part of cardio
  • acama2
    Sunday march 24 I lifted weights. I did chest press 3 sets I felt some progress I added 2.5 kilo to each side. then I went to do leg press 3 sets I added 100 kg to each side 200 in total 15 times per set. then I started doing biceps I used the 8 kg dumbbell for my 15 rpm after the workout I felt sour in my biceps and shoulder. I had no limitations that day.
  • acama2
    Monday march 24 I did cardio performed 15 min on the treadmill speed 6.0 and then raised the incline to 6 to increase my heart rate above 140. After treadmill I performed on the cardio bike for another 15 min started to feel my heart pumps after the cardio. that day I had no limitation
  • acama2
    On Tuesday march 25 I was absent due to personal issues
  • acamw3
    On tuesday, i worked on cardio. I did 15 min. On bicycle with no accurate speed because the rpm wasn't working. And i did 15 min. On the walking machine with speed of 7.1 and incline 3.0 for couple of minutes. I felt fatigue and exhausted. My limtations that i have flat foot.
  • acamw3
    On wednesday, i worked in the weight room. I did 15 rep. Max. For 3 sets for chest (50 kg). And i did 12 rep. Max. In 2 sets for leg press each foot individually ( 118 pound). I did 15 rep. Max. In 3 sets for shoulder ( 10kg). I felt pain in my chest anf hand. No limitation.
  • acamw3
    On thursday, i worked on cardio. I worked on the bicycle for 15 min. With the rpm 98 and HR 140. Then i worked on the walking machine for 15 min. With the speed of 5.3 and incline 4.0. I felt pain in my foot. My Limitation is i have flat foot.
  • acama2
    on Thursday march 28 I did cardio. performed treadmill for 15 min first 5 min i warm up with speed of 5 then i increased the speed to 6.5 to increase my heart rate from rest mode to 140 BPM + after that i performed cardio bike for 15 min. i had no limitations that day
  • acamw3
    I worked on cardio, i did 15 min. On the bicycle and the speed was 98 rpm. And on the walking machine for 15 min. With the speed of 6.0 and incline of 3.0. I was tired and exhausted because i didnt sleep enough and my limitation is flat foot.