introduction/introduccion

Options
Here is where you introduce yourself
Name, age, location, weight (optional),goal desire (losing, gaining, maintaining), and a message about you :smile:

Aquí es donde usted se presenta
Nombre, edad, ubicación, peso (opcional), la meta deseo (perdiendo, ganando, mantenimiento), y un mensaje de usted :smile:

Replies

• TAZZ4372
    TAZZ4372 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi I am armando I am 30yo I am in bellflower ca and weigh 306 lbs I am tall but would like to lose lbs and be at 230 at the least and very funny and motivation so hope to help out
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Im amy. Im 38. i live in San diego. Quisiera ser mexicana!!! im cool as hell. love mexicans. im in it to win it. im white. but dont hate. seriously i identify more with mexicans. i was born and raised in san bernadino (colton) california.
  • rosiecristo
    rosiecristo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hola! My name is Rosie, 41 years young from Ontario, CA, but have lived in AZ for almost 20 yrs!!! I can't wait to move back to Cali... I am here for motivation and to motivate! I've lost about 7 lbs since Jan by just logging what I eat and exercise. My biggest challenge is that I had back surgery last June, and it's still painful at times after a work-out. I am in it to win it, but my patience is running thin since my results have been slow due to my back healing limitations. Good luck to you all!! :bigsmile:
  • deyannareyes
    Options
    Im amy. Im 38. i live in San diego. Quisiera ser mexicana!!! im cool as hell. love mexicans. im in it to win it. im white. but dont hate. seriously i identify more with mexicans. i was born and raised in san bernadino (colton) california.
    Yes keep going and yes we love to have you :)
  • deyannareyes
    Options
    Hola! My name is Rosie, 41 years young from Ontario, CA, but have lived in AZ for almost 20 yrs!!! I can't wait to move back to Cali... I am here for motivation and to motivate! I've lost about 7 lbs since Jan by just logging what I eat and exercise. My biggest challenge is that I had back surgery last June, and it's still painful at times after a work-out. I am in it to win it, but my patience is running thin since my results have been slow due to my back healing limitations. Good luck to you all!! :bigsmile:

Aww glad ur coming back to cali and oooh ouch im sorry for your back but I can relate I have a knee problem but im glad you joined :)
  • deyannareyes
    Options
    hi I am armando I am 30yo I am in bellflower ca and weigh 306 lbs I am tall but would like to lose lbs and be at 230 at the least and very funny and motivation so hope to help out
    Thanks for joining armando glad to have another cali member and the more motivation the better you can do it just dont give up!
  • deyannareyes
    Options
    My names deyanna im 20 and I want to lose weight for a healthier me I have acid reflux and it sucks so losing weight will help extremely! I want to be back at 200lbs. Im from murrieta originally from san diego. I hope to motivate and keep people going. Its a long process but we cant give up