OT: Morning and night belly

Options
HeyNikkita
HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
I have a small bump in the AM and a huge belly in th PM!
You too?
I think I will take pics tomorrow just for the fun of it!
Feel free to share yours too!!

On another note: I desperately want to stuff my face with all the "naughty" food!! Pizza, ice cream sundae, pasta of every kind, loaded french fries... I am eating a small handful of cinnamon glazed pecand now :)

Replies

• california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    probably due to bloating.
    basically the same thing that happens when youre not pregnant as you eat through out the day your stomach gets filled with food and bloats you up, same if youre pregnant or not
  • HeyNikkita
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback... this was more of an invitation to show off your bump. :flowerforyou:
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was like that until about a month ago. Now it is constantly huge, lol (I am 25 weeks today)

I normally get the urge to stuff my face, especially with biscuits and sweets and bread after I come back from work. Around 5 pm +.
    Once i had devoured around 500-700 cals, I am normally done for the day.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I changed my pic to my 'bump' pic just for you.

I have IBS-C and my bump fluctuates a lot because of this. But, it is by the day not time of day. 2 days ago my bump was huge and everything was fitting so tight. I decided it was probably time for a 'clean out.' Two days later, my clothes fit again.

Sorry, that was probably more information than you wanted.

My cravings are random. Sometimes it is the healthy food, usually lots of fruit. Yesterday, I ate 8 pieces of toast with homemade jam. Could not get enough of that for some reason.
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I get major bloating, too! LOL Fun times! My bump already looks pretty big b/c i have so much flippin' flab on top of it this time. I keep hoping to avoid all high calorie splurges and get in regular exercise and start slimming down around my love handles, etc as my tummy grows...but it just ain't happening so far! ;) (Darn you Chinese food!!!) I will try to upload a bump picture later! :)
  • emny86
    emny86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I struggle with water retention. I had chinese food for dinner a few weeks ago and gained 5lbs in water weight. crazy! I've been drinking one cup of dandelion tea each day to help reduce bloating. My midwife recommended it :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 37 weeks now and don't really get bloated now, but I did in the first trimester. By the evening I'd look 5 months pregnant when I was like 10 weeks! I was eating a lot of fruit then.

I've exercised throughout, but in the past few weeks I've craved sweet things. I think it's just a combination of third trimester tiredness and need for extra calories.

My profile pic is me at 35 weeks.

Just changed it for my 36 week one. I'm going for a scan tomorrow as my midwife suspects my baby is breech, which is why I have such a high up bump still!
  • HeyNikkita
    Options
    I changed my pic to my 'bump' pic just for you.

How glorious you are, mama! Thank you!!!
  • acook1679
    acook1679 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I added 4 pictures. They are in order from 3 months pregnant to now at 6 months. The belly thing I have as well. I am now 24 weeks and in the AM (very first thing) its not near as big as in the pm. I had heard somewhere that this was due to a floating uterus and more thank likely bloating.