Any LGBT in Indiana?

Options
Hi! I have yet to come across anyone from Indiana on this site. I'm starting to think I'm the only one! Anyways, I'm 22, lesbian and a full time college student in Vincennes, Indiana.

Replies

• jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am a few years older than you (LOL), a newly-out lesbian, and I live near Columbus, and work in Indy.
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Indy. Add me if you like :)
  • amorales5931
    Options
    Indianapolis here :-)
  • dagg5040
    Options
    Oh my I'm from vinny too...
  • brithemp
    Options
    Hey there! I live in Indy on breaks and in the summer, but go to Purdue during the school year. Nice to meet you x
  • hillarywheeler1
    Options
    Hi! I'm planning on transferring there next year! Nice to meet you too.
  • brithemp
    Options
    That's awesome! Purdue is relatively conservative, but their LGBT community is VERY strong and very active. I'm pretty active in what they do, and it's such a welcoming group of individuals. I'm sure you'll love that aspect.
  • NamelessFollower
    NamelessFollower Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Indy, here! I spent some time up at Bsu in Muncie, but now I'm down in central Indy. Never done anything LGBT-related, except for a few bits of dating around. I'd love to check out some of Indiana's LGBT groups and whatnot, though! Downtown Indy, here, has quite a few parades and LGBT-friendly bars and places to go.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Northwest Indiana myself, but I feel your pain. Not much in my area, either.
  • Frostbitten007
    Frostbitten007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 23 year old bisexual female living in Carmel, IN. I used to go to Vincennes University, but dropped out. Right now, I work at a supermarket in the deli. Feel free to add me.
  • chackzo
    Options
    26 yo male living in Scottsburg, IN 30 min from Louisville, Kentucky
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am from Scottsburg as well :) I know a few other people who are LGBT here but not many.
  • econista
    econista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bi lady in bloomington Indiana here - add me if you want :)