Are you doing T25 alone?

Options
Or in conjunction with another form of exercise? I was thinkng of also doing my gazelle as well for
another 1/2 hour of cardio.

Replies

• slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am trying to work up to a 5k. I started doing both C25K and T25 at the same time + weights 2x per week, It was too much! So now I run 2x per week and weights 1 time per week + T25 and that seems to be a much better balance for me. It is still pretty tough and I usually sleep very well.
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 of Alpha and that's all I did but I think this week I'm gonna go walk at the park and push my kiddo around in the stroller in the afternoons just to get something extra in. I want the best results possible for all the work I'm putting in lol
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Along with T25 every morning, I plan to do strength training and elliptical machine 2x a week and run once a week. I am in the military and have a running test i have to take in less than 2 months so i'm trying to get a good time on that. Besides that I want to be healthier and lose this excess weight I carry around which once gone or reduced should help with my run time as well.