Welcome

Options
kaytyl2
kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
Hi Everybody my starting weight is 162lbs. My target is 139lbs. I am 5ft 5in so loosing 20lbs would put me in the top end of normal. I can't wait!

Replies

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So excited! I am starting at 212 lbs gained all of it from my most recent pregnancy. My target for now is 170 lbs which was my pre-pregnancy weight. I am 6 ft 0 in, and 20 lbs would put a big dent in my goal.
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    Hello! My starting weight is 155lbs ( I think, tomorrow is my weigh in day). My goal weight is 130lbs so losing this 20 lbs will put me within 5lbs of my goal!
  • ksawyer594
    Options
    Hi everyone! My starting weight is 181. I'm 6'1, and my goal weight is 150lbs, so losing 20 will get me more than half-way there! Weigh in day is tomorrow. Good luck and stay strong <3
  • meglizbo
    meglizbo Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi! 5'8" and I started at 165lbs. I currently weigh 153 and want to get down to 140 (but I am honestly more concerned about body fat%). I know I have less than 20lbs BUT June 30th is my birthday, and I'm turning 20 soooo I want to lose (almost) 20 by 20! Super excited to get to know everyone :smile:
  • SuperSammi22
    SuperSammi22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'5" and my staring weight is 150. My goal weight is 120-130. Can't wait to get skinny with you guys! :)
  • MsFitzpatty
    MsFitzpatty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, thanks for starting this group - exactly what I was looking for! I'm 5'4 and just over 140. Want to get re-motivated and lose 15-20 pounds by the end of June. Build some muscle and lose the muffin top. I want to focus on healthier living overall, healthier diet, incorporating more exercise into my life, and kicking the habit (smoking) this year. There's a race I'd like to participate in in my city, along with the fact that I'm going to put a little effort into my wardrobe this year - hoodies and one pair of jeans isn't cutting it anymore. I want to enjoy shopping and feel more confident about my body. Good luck to you all, we can do this!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will weigh in tomorrow! My goal weight is 130 and I'll see how that looks! LOL....looking forward to the group!! We can all do this!!!
  • mgoblethomas
    mgoblethomas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 212 - I started on Thursday, and will weigh in again on Thursday. I need to lose more than 20 pounds, but I think that is a great goal to start with!

Mary
  • AngJac77
    AngJac77 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi everyone my goal is 150 to 160 not sure yet...I am 5'7" Start weight is 186 My weigh in days are Mondays.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sheesh. I am way bigger than everyone else here. But that is ok.

My starting weight is 255.

Good luck everyone! We can do this!
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone :)

My starting weight was 210lbs (15 stone.)
    As of Friday 28th March I was 192.5lbs (13stone 10lbs.)

I weigh in on Fridays. If I can lose 20lb it will get me to 172lb (12stone 3lbs) which will be around the weight I was when I met my husband 19 years ago!

Good luck to everyone!
  • zivasak
    zivasak Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi Everybody! I am so excited about this group as it is just what I was looking for to ditch the last 20lbs! my starting weight is 159lbs. My target is 136lbs. I am 5ft 8.

I started the whole journey on December 27th 2013 and so far lost a little over 30 lbs with wights 2 to 3 times a week from January 20th 2014. I am now at a normal BMI and finally lighter than my husband…phew! My body craves a low carb high fat diet and has become my best friend ever since. Not only am I looking to lose fat but also working towards sculpting my body by June 20th. Changes are already noticeable.

Why June 20th? Last year when I visited my family I was overweight and they were concerned. I would love to ditch the baggy outfits, dress my age (like a femme fatale dammit!) and surprise my loving family. I have not seen them since last July.

Voila! This is me and I am looking forward to working with you all. We've got this! The mission Superfox now begins for me and I trust it will be a success to all Team 20 members!

Oh and my next weigh in is April 20th. I cannot wait!!!!!
  • tarch333
    tarch333 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm a UK girl of 5'3" and I currently weigh 143lbs. My weight has fluctuated a lot of the last 6months but I'd love to get down to 133lbs by the beginning of June when I go on holiday. That gives me approx 66 days to lose 10lbs!

Good luck to everyone on their journey, and if anyone has some great motivation suggestions I'd really appreciate it!
  • Nadisay
    Nadisay Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi everyone, it will great to join the team as I need an extra push for me to see some serious results and I think is a great idea and team to join. Recently had a baby and am looking to at least shift 25 lbs, although it is not my ideal weight but will a happy at this point and the right size of clothes that I want to wear will fit perfectly. My starting sats. Are 174.8lbs standing at 5'3'. Good luck everyone...can't wait!!
  • pacoltmaki
    pacoltmaki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am a mother of three, my youngest is 5 months old. Before all the pregnancies I weighed around 138 lbs to 5'5". During first pregnancy I gained around 35 lbs, got bacj to original weight in only 3 months (stress and breastfeeding...) 2nd child: same weight gain, but lost the excess weight in 1 year and was 145 lbs till 3rd pregnancy where I gained 44lbs (all my kids were born 2 weeks overdue, so in 42 weeks I really had time to eat quite a lot of choclate, especially in the evenings when the older ones got to bed..:)) So now I am 161 lbs and I want to lose that 20 lbs in about 3 months too.

Plans are: I convinced my husband to buy a treadmill as I am breastfeeding and can t go far for running. I was enthousiastic at first, but havent used it for 2 months. So treadmill about 4 times a week, no bread, no pasta, no sweets, 2 times zumba, and that s about it. Hope it helps.

Good luck to everyone here! I really need motivation, maybe being in a group helps, I am sooooo weak, especially when it comes to chocolate!
  • pacoltmaki
    pacoltmaki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Nadisay, how old is your baby?
  • calajane
    calajane Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I'm starting at 96.9 kg and my goal for this challenge is 86.9 kg! So excited!
  • glbrocks
    glbrocks Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Greg. I am glad to be a part of Team20. My starting weight is 213.5. Some stats. I have a large frame body and am 6'2" tall. I am 23 years old soon to be 24 on April 10. This 20 lb challenge will bring me near my goal weight so you know what. We are going to do this correctly. I am going to meet my goal weight in this challenge. I am going to lose 23.5 lbs!!! Let's do this. Add me if you want for some motivation!!!
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenn. My starting weight is 156 and I am 5'1" and need to lose 20 to feel better (asthma) and look great at my son's graduation in June.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! i am 166 lbs and i want to be 150 lbs! good luck everyone! :)