Which characters inspire your fitness?( Pics or name+series)

Options
kckBxer396
kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
Just wondered if any particular characters inspire you to be fit and active. Maybe it's just me,but I seriously doubt it! haha Somehow...most of mine are guys though. T-T

Anyway, add a pic or list the character name and series, maybe tell us why that character inspires you!

*will add pics/name after work*

Replies

• hisaku
    hisaku Posts: 19
    Options
    Saitama - One Punch Man (one...punch...man...)
    Goku - DBZ (Who wouldn't want to go saiyajin at the gym)
    Ranma - Ranma 1/2 (grabbing all dem chestnuts)
    Sanosuke - Rurouni Kenshin (Futae no Kiwami Training *double-hit monk punch that shatters rocks)
    Kintaro - Golden Boy (Going green and riding that bike everywhere/lady killer)
    Netero - Hunter x Hunter (10k punches training, budha power)
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    From Naruto - Momochi Zabuza (He WILL be my first ever cosplay when I get to my first Con. - need to make the abs solid and get one hell of a wig, cause my hair be GONE!)

From Bleach - Zaracki Kenpachi - Cause come on, just pure brute strength!!!

From Dragon Ball Z - Goku (duh) - just because I want to undergo King Kai's special training on his little planet at the end of Snake Way while inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!!!! Just think about it....leave the office on Friday a fat *kitten*, return Monday morning doing one handed pushups with just one finger and with a body that would make my wife melt any...plus have the ability to put away enough food to feed an army!
  • jenifermichelle
    jenifermichelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Trying to revive this thread, lol.

My original motivation to work out is Mari Makinami Illustrious, from Evangelion 2.22. Before the movie came out and they showed promotional shots of her pink plugsuit, I immediately knew that I *HAD* to cosplay her! I even have the pink fabric still.... but I never lost the 20 pounds that I needed to feel comfortable wearing such an unforgiving form-fitting suit.

Right now, I think the ultimate cosplay fitness challenge would be Matoi Ryuuko in her Kamui Senketsu transformation. Washboard abs and the yoga-butt-to-end-all-butts is an absolute for that outfit! :O
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Lara
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. One day I hope to be as strong and kicks$$ as she is.

5oseh4.jpg
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it's a shame very few seemingly strong and fit female characters are visually depicted as such. Examples of that short list are Canaan and Alphard.

or1kld.jpg

2llf349.jpg
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. One day I hope to be as strong and kicks$$ as she is.

5oseh4.jpg

I will 2nd this one! She is definitely a strong woman. I haven't seen a LOT of Fairy Tail (Hubby and my brother in law refuse to watch it with me) but what I have seen is good.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    From Naruto - Momochi Zabuza (He WILL be my first ever cosplay when I get to my first Con. - need to make the abs solid and get one hell of a wig, cause my hair be GONE!)

EEEEEEEEEEE! Have your daughter go as Haku :flowerforyou:

Here's mine

Vlcsnap-2012-07-04-02h50m15s84.png
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Naruto Uzumaki cause if he could not tackle the problem with thought, he would tackle it head on (literally) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Natsu from Fairytale - his will to continue fighting when all hope is lost ----> side note - #excited FT is out in a few days :sad:
  • potionsmistressful
    potionsmistressful Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    From the anime Naruto: Itachi Uchiha inspiers me to become fitter!! I am finishing up P90X and about to go for another round. We aren't stopping till we get to the main goal.

For some strange reason Itachi really inspires me to get healthier, give it my all. I think of what a strong character he is and I want to be just as agile.

Ah!! Something may be wrong with my browser, the toolbar is not visible to post! I at least hope most people know Naruto -_-
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Here's mine

Mine too! I shall not stop until I too can sparkle.

694167-armstrong.jpg
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ginban Kaleidoscope
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuNfH_3kSDY

I havent actually seen this one but its closer to the sport Im actually doing so maybe I should.

otherwise I was gonna say Ginga e Kickoff, Prince of Tennis, Attack no 1, Battle Athletes, or something with Kendo... seems like most series involve a character working towards self improvement though.... whatever it is they are trying to excel in. (hikaru no go, yakitate japan, princess tutu, honey and clover, whispers of the heart)
  • madambutterfly91
    madambutterfly91 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure if any one character inspires me but a series sure can. My two fitness inspiring ones would probably be sword art online, and kenichi... Then again fairy tail, bleach, naruto, and inuyasha were good for it back when they were new to me, I might even go back and watch them because of this thread :happy:
  • CrusherKun
    Options

Here's mine

Haku is a boy....so but ill let that one slide.

I could pull off the Armstrong Cosplay!!! Believe it!
  • polyspal
    polyspal Posts: 9
    Options

Here's mine

694167-armstrong.jpg

Me three! We must all carry on the Armstrong name and the beautiful body that has been passed done for generations!! XD Sorry. I had to.
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ACE from OP
  • CrusherKun
    Options

Here's mine

694167-armstrong.jpg

Me three! We must all carry on the Armstrong name and the beautiful body that has been passed done for generations!! XD Sorry. I had to.

Now that I am back to sporting the clean shaved head, this is now my new #2 - Maybe ill do a combo Cosplay - Zabuza Armstrong FTW - cause you gotz to have muskle to carry the Executioner blade right?!?
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That indeed is a hard one to choose since I've got way too many!

I've gotta Angewoman... She's my fave since I was 9.
    Angewomon_(Crusader)_b.jpg
  • CrusherKun
    Options
    That indeed is a hard one to choose since I've got way too many!

I've gotta Angewoman... She's my fave since I was 9.
    Angewomon_(Crusader)_b.jpg

Yeah gotta love me some Digimon!!!
  • JustRedic
    Options
    My inspirations, I would have to say....

Goku and Vegeta (DBZ) As others have mentioned the ability to power up and kick some *kitten* would be great.

Kamina (Gureen Lagaan) The man was the absolute pillar of positivity, pushed for a better tomorrow, and wouldn't allow any one to doubt themselves. If I may, a quote: "Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!"
    Kamina is one of my all time favorite Anime characters.