NEW member... Beta week 3 with results

Options
Hi Guys, just joined your wonderful group. I’m a 51 years old male with goals of reaching very good health. I started T25 8 weeks ago and must say I’m very pleased with the program. I’m on week 3 of Beta and it is pushing my limits daily. My journey started with clinical borderline high blood pressure/high blood sugar. My Doctor stated “if you don’t make life choices for better health, in 3 years you will be a Diabetic with High Blood Pressure”.

In those 8 weeks… My blood pressure is ***NOW*** lower scale of normal and blood sugar is perfect. I have lost almost 20 lbs with 6 inches coming off midsection and 3 inches off waistline.

I started Alpha doing 100% modified and grading myself as doing 40% as good as Tonya (modifier). I pushed myself with each work out modifying mainly at the front with goals of finishing the last 5 minutes well or less modified. Today, I’m grading myself as 65% as good as the NON-Modified… I drop down to Tonya only 30% of the time. I’m counting my calories at 1500 with 250 burned from T25. I’ve chosen to eat cleaner with mainly fresh or frozen foods. Very little can or boxed goods. I’ve added two fruits to my daily diet. My energy level is peaking and I feel my metabolism working to my favor.

Staying strong with enthusiasm.

Replies

• collroblola
    Options
    Welcome! Great progress, and good for you for not only making the choice to get healthy, but for sticking to T25 for so long!
  • asherman1008
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great results! Keep up the great work!
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and VERY inspirational! Great work!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Great progress.. especially in such a short amount of time!
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Way to stay "FOCUSED"! lol. Serioulsy- awesome job!