Week 13 weigh in

Options
Week 13? Wow!

Welp, here goes...

GSW: 237.4
CW: 229 (+0.6 from last week)
CGW: 220

I've learned so much about myself since embarking on this challenge; how close I'm connected to food, how much I depend on food, the way I live to eat instead of eat to live, how I eat of out boredom.

Replies

• skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 165
    CW: 162.5
    CGW: 160
    UGW: 145-140

Loss this week: 2.5 lbs.
    Total loss so far: 20.5 lbs.

I am really close to my Challenge goal! Super excited about that. :smile:
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Finally had a week with some actual progress!

SW: 162.5
    LW: 153
    CW: 150 (although the first of the 3 lbs was just undoing damage from the previous weekend's road trip)
    CGW/UGW: 145

This would have been hitting my original challenge goal weight, so I'm happy about that, and happy that I finally kicked myself out of my complacent rut this week.

Skittles - a great week and looking forward to cheering your victory next week!
    Mel - your challenge results from a scale perspective may not be what you'd hoped or expected going in, but I think the self-knowledge you gained will be much more valuable for your long term success than just a quick weight loss would have been. Cheers to you for sticking with it through the obstacles, and we celebrate with you the progress you've made so far!
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HI all,

Great to see the progress of Boulevard, Skittle and Spambo! I have been on a 10 day work travel trip, long hours, restaurant food and hard to get exercise. Proud to say I did not gain any weight. Did not lose, but I knew that would not be possible. I have 3 weeks before my vacation, enough time to get 2 or 3 more off if I really work at it.

SW 130 (Jan 1st)

CW 123.4

GW 118

Enjoy the week and keep at this.....we are getting there, slow but sure.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    SW when joining MFP (10/13): 264
    SW when beginning 90 days: 247
    CW: 229.4 (-1.1)
    Body Fat%: 34.1 (-.1%)
    Body Water%: 48.0 (+.1% over last week)
    BMI: 34.7 (-.3)
    Bone Density: 8.1% (no change)

Finally added a couple actual pics of me. Profile is from 03-28. Other pic is about a year ago, 04-2013. A bit far away but you can see the spare tire that is (thankfully) going away slowly but surely.

I need to get better about taking progress pics..
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Y'all are doing great! Everyone is losing and that's the point. Slow and steady wins the race!

Start:162.5 (that was the start of the challenge. My my mfp tracker goes back to last summer. I was 176 at 8 weeks postpartum).
    Cw: 147.5 (down 1 lb from last week)
    CGW: 147

Only a half a lb away from my goal. I got this! I'll post pics soon. Also, I was feeling kind of down from my road trip last weekend. I lost 15 lbs since I last saw my family at Christmas (right before the challenge) and no one said anything! But I'm using it as motivation to keep going harder. They'll definitely notice when I've reached my UGW of 136 this summer.

One more week. Make it count, people!
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This was a great challenge and can not wait til the next one. I had some amazing non scale victories. One being today I have on this slick lil black dress.... I NEVER EVER wear dresses. My goal this year was to get my waist down so I can wear figure flattering dresses. Kudos to Couch to 5K... I love that app!!

CW: 161......(the 150's are on the horizon ;)
    SW 168
    Ultimate goal weigh 140's
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 165
    CW: 162.5
    CGW: 160
    UGW: 145-140

Loss this week: 2.5 lbs.
    Total loss so far: 20.5 lbs.

I am really close to my Challenge goal! Super excited about that. :smile:

Great Progress and I must say our goals are about the same.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    SW: 207.7 (beginning of 90 days)
    LWW: 198.0
    CW: 195.5 (-2.5 lbs, -12.2 lbs total)
    GW: 190 (at end of 90 days)
    UGW: 150

Awesome job everybody! I can't believe we only have a week left!

Cultured Cowgurl - You will look amazing in that little black dress. :flowerforyou:

Mojisha - Isn't that frustrating! I felt like that at a social gathering not too long ago. It's ok. Just keep plugging along. I would love to be at your weight if that's any consolation. :blushing:
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well, my news is less than fantastic this week. After a month of ongoing struggles, dizzy fits and BP issues, the cause of my illness has finally presented itself after my back broke out in familiar and much hated blisters over the weekend - yep, I have shingles again! Battling through the exhaustion, nerve and joint pain to get through the last few weeks at school is not going to be fun at all, but I'm going to do my best. Very annoyed that March has literally been gaining and losing the same 2.5kg repeatedly, but the good news is this:

SW: 125.0kg
    LWW: 118.7kg
    CW: 117.7kg
    Weekly loss: -1.0kg
    Net loss: - 7.3kg.

Hopefully, this is the start of another weight loss phase. No more travelling for a while, after completing my the last of my latest 2,000km trips on Sunday, so that should help. Congrats and love to all!! xx
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sharebear - no gain on a long trip is an absolute victory. For me, since I travel every week, it's the reverse - I do better on the road. It's all about what your routine is, and anything that disrupts that is a challenge.

GBrady - it's not just the gut that's going; your face has thinned out noticeably as well. Keep up the great work - you have rocked this challenge!

Mojisha - you absolutely have got this! Obliterate that half pound and blow by it!

Cowgurl - LOVE the LBD NSV!

Rosie - fantastic loss this week!

Coolchick - you have had a rough couple months, so I'm really proud of you for not surrendering to excuses. I know how frustrating it is to plateau, but it won't last forever. Once you're healthy again, you'll be raring to go, and we'll be hear for you.