T25 or 21 Day Fix

Options
silverlil
silverlil Posts: 70 Member
anyone doing T25 or 21 day fix. need buddies for motivation.

Replies

• kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 3 of Beta T25!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just started T25 yesterday! I'm struggling with the nutrition portion of it! The program says 1600 calories but my nutritionist says 1800! Are you following the eating plan?
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 3 of Beta T25!

Have you seen any results? I am so used to working out heavy-heavy...like your typical 1 hour a day, that I'm nervous about transitioning to such a short program.
  • tljeppesen
    tljeppesen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 21 day Fix yesterday and would love to have a motivational buddy. :smile:
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday, too! Bring on the new buddies <3
  • mzkolor
    mzkolor Posts: 4
    Options
    I have done one round of 21 day fix and now I'm alternating between. Both are awesome programs! Anyone else drinking shakeology?
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE EATING PLAN, JUST WATCHING MY CALORIES AND MARCOS! AND THIS IS MY LAST WEEK OF BETA PHASE. I'VE LOST 25LBS! :-)
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Just started T25 yesterday! I'm struggling with the nutrition portion of it! The program says 1600 calories but my nutritionist says 1800! Are you following the eating plan?

I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE EATING PLAN, JUST WATCHING MY CALORIES(1540-1600) AND MARCOS! AND THIS IS MY LAST WEEK OF BETA PHASE. I'VE LOST 25LBS! :-)
  • jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of T25, would love added motivation. Add me if interested!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im starting T25 next week! I could use some buddies to help motivate each other! Im going to try and do the meal plan as well as the work out.
  • maryetamfp
    maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday, just came from month 1 of Insanity :)
  • joeyzuraski
    joeyzuraski Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    T-25 Beta Week 2 ending, and Jenny Craig modified protein plan. No time for cooking foods.

And I opted out of Shakeology. I use my local sports nutritionist's shakes. Costs 1/4 the price of Shakeology as you can get four bags worth in a mega tub.
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Looking for T25 buddies. I am going into week 4 of Alpha. :smile: