Replies

• Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did yesterday!
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes I did the first one yesterday, I still have to do today's workout though.. my abs are quite sore from yesterday :(
  • larahpee
    larahpee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Missed day one because I worked literally all day. My body feels like it can't move, but I'll be working this butt soon.
  • JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined this group and I am looking forward to it, this group sounds fun so I thought I would try it. I hope It isn't to late for me to join in. I am rather new to everything from the mfp website to trying to get healthy. I hope to have lots of fun with all you guys :happy:
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Wow this stuff is really hard!!!! I just did today's work out and my body feels like its on fire!!! But oh my gosh was it fun doing the videos and making my body feel like that, after all no pain no gain. I am a beginner and i am not use to working out so I had to do everything slower then she did in the video. Was it this hard for anyone else?
  • Rianne90
    Options
    Yeah it was pretty tough, especially the food baby HIIT... I can't do everything full-speed either yet (especially the switch jumps and burpees lol), you'll get there in time :)
  • JERubin1
    Options
    X.X Oh my GOD!! this women is trying to kill us isn't she! If I thought yesterday was hard today was tougher. But oddly it was so much fun and I cant wait until the next set of work outs :smile: I didn't know killing myself like this could be so much fun.
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    I am starting the calendar tomorrow! :)
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Congrats! and good luck.
  • Rianne90
    Options
    Today I'll attempt to go for a run as well as complete todays workouts... should be interesting :P
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Cool good luck to you, I am down with a stomach viruses so my only goal is to do half of the work outs when I get better later today. Tell us how you walk plus workout goes.
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    Yesterday's workouts were crazy for me. Haha. I still am feeling it! :)