I think I have an addiction

Options
anissa333
anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
I sat down and looked at all my beachbody wrokouts. I can workout for over 2 years straight and never do the same workout. I think I have a informercial addiction lol. I also have both the tapouts(which i love). The goal is to start with 21 day fix and work my way through all I have. I do plan on buying the new Chalene workout Piyo when it comes out and then I am not buying anymore until I have worked through them all. Oh wait....tapout is rumored to be jumping on the bandwagon and doing a 30 min workout, I have to have that too...yep i have a problem:bigsmile:

Replies

• KHal11715
    KHal11715 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I LOVE :love: the Beach Body workouts! I just ordered ChaLEAN Extreme and can't wait to start it! I also love Tapout. I have Tapout XT. That's awesome that they may come out with a 30 min workout! I will have to buy that as well!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction to workout DVD's as well. I am waiting on my first Beachbody program to arrive in the mail. It should be any day now. I have a collection of workout, but I admit, not so many I could never do the same workout twice in a year. Thanks for the heads up on the others. I'll have to check into them.