Welcome

Options
124»

Replies

• momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'7" starting weight was 160. I'm about 156 right now. Would love to get to 140.

Could use the motivation from this group!
  • squarerootofpi
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 5'8.5" and my starting weight for this challenge is 259.4 lbs. This challenge will put me at 239.4 lbs.
    My ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 140 and 160 lbs.
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm Natalie, my starting weight for the challenge is 207, so losing 20 lbs would put me at 187!! I am excited about it!! I don't have a goal weight, rather I have fitness goals!! I want to be healthy, lean and muscular. If that ends up being 130, 160 or somewhere in the middle, I am happy!
  • sallyadando1
    sallyadando1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Glad to have found this group. My starting weight is 196lbs, and I'm 5ft 1" and 48 in 11 days. I joined mfp last thursday and weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same. I shall not give in. Hopefully I will start on my way to losing 46lbs by the end of August. This is a good start.Sometimes I find it hard to stick to my calorie intake as I work nights. Thinking positive.:smile:
  • Joanna623
    Joanna623 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is joanna. I am 5'6" and currently 155. I have been on here for a couple months and love it. I started at 168 so it is working for me. I would like to get my goal weight to 135 so this group is perfect for me.

Thanks for starting this group and Good luck everyone. We can do this!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! My starting weight is 165lbs, I'm 5'4". This challenge would be me closer to my goal weight which is 135lbs. So glad I found this group :)
  • k_zara
    k_zara Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all, I bliv I have found the right group. I am 5"6, weigh 180lbs and 20lbs will bring me down to 160lbs. I would be looking forward to meet dis target with the help of the team. Let's go people
    i am new on this site and hope to discuss openly to reach out to new friends that can help attain my goal. I workout 45mins daily 4 times a week, was a US size 16 and down to a size 8. On the scale I don't seem to be losing but I am losing inches wise. Any ideas or help on how to achieve this target????
    Feel free to add me.
  • phantasmagical
    phantasmagical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm excited about this group....it's exactly what I was looking for. I'm 5'7", starting at 160 and aiming for 130, so this will put me 2/3 of the way by June. I'm also training for my first half marathon, which happens July 13, and this should be a great mile-post to keep me powering through to the end (and take my mind off the running...)!
  • LinaHelseth
    Options
    Hi, fellow group members!

My name is Lina, 24, and I'm 5'8.
    My start weight is 225 lbs, and I want to slim down to around 180 lbs by mid-August.

Feel free to add me as a friend as I'm always looking for mutual inspiration and motivation.

We can reach our goals together!
  • tricedominique
    tricedominique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Trice and I'm 5'2. My starting weight is 151 and I'm looking to lose 20lbs by the end of June. I've already lost 38lbs and I've been on a major plateau since last year. Feel free to add me because I definitely could use the motivation =)
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone. I've lost 105 lbs. so far (at my lowest) and I've been bouncing around the 100 lb. mark since early September. I weigh every day and log it in a spreadsheet, so there are daily fluctuations of a pound or two, depending on my sodium intake. I'm almost where I want to be. My "fat jeans" are size 8. A year ago they were size 20.

My goal is 160, which is approximately 25 lbs. away. That will finally get me out of "overweight" to "normal." I'm 5' 8" with a large frame and quite a bit of muscle. I work out every day, and alternate between cardio and weights. I'm 52 years old, and I've been married to my wonderful husband for 2 1/2 years. Together we have 5 kids and we are expecting our 9th grandchild.

I've been too lax in my eating lately, and I'm grateful that I've been maintaining instead of gaining, but I'd really like to meet my goal by my 53rd birthday on July 31. Losing 15-20 by June 30 will get me close!
  • Jump4Fitness
    Jump4Fitness Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I posted my weekly update on a different discussion thread of Team 20, but thought I would introduce myself here. I started at the end of March to lose 25 lbs, so I was happy to find this Group working to lose 20 by the end of June. I need all the encouragement and support I can get to stay motivated and on track. I am trying to lose weight and tone up. My stats are:
    CW: 143
    GW: 125
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I was browsing groups trying to find a new active group and find a few accountability buddies too.

Lot of people on here have my stats. 5.5 and in the 140-150 range. I'm currently at 143 and my GW is 130, yes, I know that's not 20 but I REALLY need to lose body fat. Need a cheering squad and interaction. My first goal is to see 137, strange number but I like it.

I'm a busy professional lady who works VERY hard and runs a household. My biggest hang ups are eating after dinner. I do great with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes I'm not even hungry but I know it's anxiety. Everyday is a battle. I've managed to not gain anymore since the fall and rid myself of many bad habits. Time to kick it into high gear.

Add me, I would love to be your accountability buddy outside the group.