Looking for friends & support!

Options
Hi there! I'm currently doing both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire and am looking for friends who also do the programs. I log daily and am trying to lose weight for my wedding in November and keep up after I meet my goal! :)

Replies

• MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm currently working through the entire TurboFire program (from Prep Schedule through to advance) - always nice to meet other Turbo fans. :-)
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    same here - starting turbo fire today for my second time through, love the program and log in to MFP daily so I'm happy to both get and give support along the way (because let's face it, even though Chalene says 'YOU ARE NOT TIRED' doesn't mean she's right:happy: )
  • jacie1205
    jacie1205 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too. Did the first week of just prep. Looking to start program on Monday. I'm looking for people with whom I have the same goals feel free to add me!!
  • priceae
    priceae Posts: 1
    Options
    I ordered Turbo Fire and hope that it will get here by monday so that I can start. Would love support as I start this journey:)
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    About to start TurboFire (or maybe a TurboFire / Chalean Extreme Hybrid) would LOVE any and all support; feel free to add me! I would love to journey with others through this CRAZY program.

And I literally LOL'd at the comment about Chalene saying 'You're not tired!' My kids think I'm crazy when I talk back to her!

I'm looking to lose weight (DUH) and tone up the flabby abs. Popped this baby in yesterday and I am SO SORE in the abs area today!!!!

I also try to eat clean, VERY little processed, no sugar at all, low-carb (due to no processed and intolerances) high-healthy fat, moderate protein.

Let's get FIRED UP, ladies!