Next Challenge?

Options
Spambo16
Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
Final week? Really?! Time flies!

I know there were a number of us who were interested in another challenge when this one wraps up. Just wanted to mention that I'm happy to mod or co-mod the next one, if our esteemed current mods would like to trade out for a spell.

Pam

Replies

• RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I want to be invited to the next one! This group has been really great.
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I'd be happy to co-mod if needed.
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I'm happy to participate. Are we thinking a shorter challenge this go-round?
  • rosebud233
    rosebud233 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ending a different 90 Day/20lb Lose Challenge soon and started looking for my next group to join to keep me continually motivated. I've read through the posts of this No Short Cuts group and it seems everyone is very supportive/motivating, and a part of a group I'd like to join. Since your 90 Day Challenge is ending in a couple days, IF this group does start up another Challenge with basically the same principles, I'm interested in participating. I'm still basically a newbie on MFP and not tech savvy, still have a hard time navigating the site. BUT, if your new group goes with the title 'No Short Cuts....." I'll be able to find you/join if I just put No Short Cuts in the Groups Search Box!
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. The next challenge is in the works!!! Just waiting to hear back from our other current mods, but I'm definitely in! Will post when we are all in agreement, but I'd be happy with a 60 day challenge this time. Any other ideas?
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    60 day I think works really well - that gets us to the start of "real" summer for us Northern Hemisphere folks, when kids get out of school and everybody starts taking their summer vacations. I'd love to have little formal mini-challenges week by week: 8 cups of water every day, or cardio 4 days in the week, just a little something to nudge everyone just a little bit.
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to stay in the next challenge. I did not quite reach my goal and still have another 5 pounds to go. I love this challenge group! Motivated, supportive and happy people. You all rock! Count me in please. I am thankful for those who will moderate., I know I do not have time to be reliable. Thanks so much for keeping us on track, it is appreciated! 60 days is perfect!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am interested in joining this group if you are having another challenge and taking newcomes. Where can I find the details of the group?
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 pounds short of reaching the "first step" in my weight loss goal so there's still work to be ~ count me in!

The support from this group has helped keep me motivated and move beyond the 9 pound weight loss road block I wouldn't get around or over. This is my first experience with a group and it has been awesome ~ thanks to everyone!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    YES YES YES I am so up for another challenge!!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    60 day I think works really well - that gets us to the start of "real" summer for us Northern Hemisphere folks, when kids get out of school and everybody starts taking their summer vacations. I'd love to have little formal mini-challenges week by week: 8 cups of water every day, or cardio 4 days in the week, just a little something to nudge everyone just a little bit.

I love the idea of mini challenges!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    IN for whatever is decided!