It feels so good to see this

Options
No, it's not a before and after pic, but it just feels amazing that I have committed...

F9652946-21C9-4B08-8C2F-689F5ACB6CEA_zpsnxtnwg1l.png

Replies

• TGDMJNoles
    TGDMJNoles Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    An awesome month for sure!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I really should download the app
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done! Looking forward to my first month finished.

@stef the app is really not bad. I think I wouldn't be able to keep track of my weights so accurate without it. But I never use it during the workout, I log my stuff directly afterwards
  • TGDMJNoles
    TGDMJNoles Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really like the timer feature between the sets on the app. It keeps me from rushing and the knowing there is a bell prompt keeps me from looking at the timer every 3 seconds.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I never used the app. It looks cool though. I use a pen and paper... circa 1983. :laugh:
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Happy early Birthday to me!! My Husband bought me my Vibrams today!! I was going to wait to see if I got any money for my birthday from my family but he said he wanted to get me something I would really like and I should get the ones that felt really good the first time I put them on not wait in case the next pair I tried wasn't as good!! I'm very happy and excited!! Thanks to all the women who told me their stories about barefoot shoes!! I have just been wearing them to make dinner but so far they are great!!

oops I put this in the wrong place!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Jady, awesome month!! I'm totally impressed!!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job with your consistency! That has to be paying off!
  • Jady777
    Jady777 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks guys! The app is great, keeps me on track and I love the timer feature. In such a short time i am seeing awesome results :)
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    So consistant! Great job!!

I love the app! And the results too!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love this! I was just looking at my app and i've only done two workouts so far, but I was thinking how pleased I'd be to see it the month consistently filled in. Then I saw your post. Motivational for sure!
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Alright, alright, you've twisted my arm... app is downloaded. Not what am I gonna do with my Mead Five Star Fat Lil Notebook???!! lol