April Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I think I'm back in. Haven't participated in the past couple months simply because I've been stuck, not for lack of trying. But in March I managed somehow to lose 2 lbs, so I think I'm finally back.

So I think I'll make my weight loss goal 2 lbs for April, running goal is 150 miles, and weight training goal of 20 minutes, 3x per week, so basically 4 hours of weight training this month.

Hiya, welcome back :):flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I would like to finally reach my goal by the end of April. I need to step it up though. I was super lazy in March. So my goal for April is a pound a week loss.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Just added myself on the spreadsheet. My goals for april, after a slow march, are 7 lb loss, steering clear of junk food that I really had a lot of in the past couple of days and getting back to running. And non-weight-loss-related: pass two exams, and prepare for a competition on april 26th. Good luck everyone!

Hello, welcome to the group, feel free to add some of our members, Good luck in your weight loss and exams! :flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Spreadsheet is up and running! Get those goals up there and start losing!

• isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My April goal is to just keep losing, at the current rate is fine. I have a couple of upcoming parties and trips that I am hoping to get through without over eating or over drinking.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm also back in! Had a lapse for a few weeks but I want to get back on the wagon now :-)

Goal for this month:
    1. Back to exercising, run 30 km
    2. Cut back the calories to lose weight
    3. Eat more healthily
    4. Hit 77 kg
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Awesome, welcome back :) and good luck for this months goals
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    I am back too! I was gone for a month and had a very different lifestyle. A lot of work and interaction with other people non-stop. Excellent food available 24/7 which I enjoyed a lot :) Gained only 3 lbs during this month and actually already lost it during the first week being back on here, so it must've been water. Amazed i did not gained anything. Need to lose 6 more lbs :)
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had a pants month last month and seemed to be loosing and gaining the same 4/5lb it was very annoying I couldn't get past the 20st mark. Well I rejoined slimming world a couple of weeks ago and have lost 6lb since then.

My goal is to loose 8lb this month im taking the slow and steady route as this works best for me.
  • Naybelline
    Options
    How do you guys think you've done for the weigh in tomorrow? I think I have gained simply because I've not been able to work out as much due to work.