introduce yourself

Options
Hi my name is Wendy. I live in the Denver Metro area and am looking to meet people with some of the same goals as me. I am working to lose a little over 100 pounds and need all the extra support I can get. This is a long, hard journal best traveled with support. I love to travel and spend time outdoors. My children have been my primary focus for the last 18 years, now it's time to focus on me. It helps that they are only home to eat and sleep. :wink: I look forward to hearing from you, until then enjoy your day to the fullest! Wendy

Replies

• Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy,

I'm Joanna and I'm in the SE Denver area (right on the Aurora border).. Just started back at WW again (4th time) and have about 60 lbs to lose (now at my all-time highest and I'm only 4' 11"). On my own now and no kids (except for the 4-footed one), and looking for all the support I can get (aren't we all).

Hope to hear from you soon and hope you've been doing well so far.
  • KevCo222
    KevCo222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How's it going? Anyone still working on this? I got my smartphone so I can keep at this.
  • edkp58
    edkp58 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm still pretty new to the area. I still have 100+lbs to lose. I'm looking for some workout partners.
  • lewisann05
    lewisann05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looks like this got started but didn't get far--let's reboot it and see how many people we can get!

I'm hoping to connect with some Denver locals and maybe start a walking club, dogs welcome but not required--let me know if you would be interested!