GREEN TEAM!!!!

Options
sewmom73
sewmom73 Posts: 81 Member
Greetings Green Team or as we are better known as the Green Beast Beauties! If you are new to the team Welcome! If you are a returning member welcome back! I am your new leader Sharise, I am taking over for our old leader Modallabell she is now the head of this challenge, but she is still a member of the Green Team. I want to invite you all to join the group page Green Team 2014 New Year Challenge Group Page. This is the group page we started with the last challenge and I think it would be easiest if we all just keep using this same page for our daily/weekly group communication. Tomorrow is our first log in day. So don't forget to enter your info on the spreadsheet. Good luck to everyone in the challenge, and may we all be BIG LOSERS!
See you all on the group page.
:happy:

Replies

• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Greetings to returning and new members. Thanks Sharise for stepping up to the plate.

I am more foused this time around (knock on wood). I'm ready to provide motivation and be motivated.

Let's do this things... ~*~GO GREEN~*~
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hello my GBBs!!! Way to get us started Sharise:flowerforyou:

We are going to rock this challenge!!! Get ready GBBs. It is time to get our Beast Mode ON!!!
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!! Welcome back ladies and welcome to our new team members:flowerforyou: I'm very excited about this challenge so let's get it started whoo hoo!!! Go Green Beauties:drinker:
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm Kim, I'm new and I love the sound of GBBs! I'm finding my beast mode now! I just had a great day after taking a break from logging for spring break/birthday ... and that break was a total disaster! I need to stick with this for the ENTIRE 12 weeks. My main goal is to eat healthy foods in reasonable quantities. I don't really have very much weight to lose, but conquering bad eating habits is the big reason why I'm here. Kim
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim! Sounds like you are ready to take care of yourself nice to have you with us. Sure hope I will be more focused this time around. Really want to be part of the Green Team getting on the winner board. We Can Do This!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Hello GBB's!
    Welcome Kim! This is a great supportive group and it looks like we are all getting fired up for a great 12 weeks of beast mode. I am excited to be back on track and seeing us all succeed. :smile:
  • sewmom73
    sewmom73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    So happy to see you all here ready and rarrin to go! Don't forget we will still have our old Green Team 2014 New Year Challenge Group page up. So make sure you add that to your groups and check in there often for support, motivation, or just good ole fashion team spirit! Looking forward to a great Challenge with everyone new and old.
    Go Green Beast Beauties!
    Sharise
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello Green Team! My name is Andrea and I'm new here. I am always here to motivate and support my team members as well as MFPs. I'm working on cleaner eating and portion control as well as lifting and cardio. I am trying to work on not binge eating as well as that has been an issue for me. I am entering my information into the charts now but please bare with me because I am new :). Just in case I mess it up I will tell you guys as a backup that my starting/current weight is 191 lbs and my goal weight in 12 weeks/end of the challenge is 184 lbs. Good luck losers ;)
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    welcome to all the new GBB!!!! Let's do it!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Options
    My weight stayed the same this week guys (191.0). But thats okay, made some healthy choices and am feeling good. Hope you guys are all kicking butt!!!!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Options
    4-18-14 190.4 bs
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Green Team is alive and well :flowerforyou: