new to UP need teamates

Options
Just started using jawbone about a month and would like teamates for mutual support and challenges. Do we use email addresses or user names to put a team together? My email karmethabrown@yahoo.com

Replies

• ccthin2011
    Options
    hi i've had my band for a little over 1 week but no one i know has one so i'm looking teammates to compete against as well! i think you can use email addresses, my email is casscerasuolo@gmail.com feel free to add me :)
  • jeralank
    jeralank Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    In need of teammates myself

jeralank@gmail.com
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    In need of teammates myself

jeralank@gmail.com

just added you
  • kmatti844
    kmatti844 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started using my Jawbone today. Feel free to add me kmatti844@gmail.com.
  • 4Munpai
    4Munpai Posts: 3
    Options
    your email did not work for me...
  • 4Munpai
    Options
    hi i've had my band for a little over 1 week but no one i know has one so i'm looking teammates to compete against as well! i think you can use email addresses, my email is casscerasuolo@gmail.com feel free to add me :)

your email did not work for me
  • 4Munpai
    Options
    I just started using my Jawbone today. Feel free to add me kmatti844@gmail.com.

your email did not work for me either.... mine is love4savion@live.com
  • MementoSomniare
    MementoSomniare Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just started using mine yesterday.
    Feel free to add me also - barbara.perez21@gmail.com
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would love some teammates!

My email is noliedesigns@yahoo.com
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I added everyone on here if anyone wants to add me its Crysta Ogrady or clouogrady@hotmail.com
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been using UP since last October and love it. At that time, I set a goal to complete a 1/2 marathon. I combined UP with myfitnesspal and mapmyfitness to take me off the couch and prepare me for the race. After dropping a number of pounds and training as best as I could, I was able to complete the Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon yesterday in Washington DC. In fact, I finished with a respectable time and I'm only encouraged now to exercise more and run in more races! I'd like to add teammates to UP and myfitnesspal for encouragement! This isn't just about getting in shape for one race or one event, but I hope to make it a lifestyle change. Feel free to add me! Thanks! brian.s.anderson65@gmail.com
  • jeralank
    jeralank Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been using UP since last October and love it. At that time, I set a goal to complete a 1/2 marathon. I combined UP with myfitnesspal and mapmyfitness to take me off the couch and prepare me for the race. After dropping a number of pounds and training as best as I could, I was able to complete the Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon yesterday in Washington DC. In fact, I finished with a respectable time and I'm only encouraged now to exercise more and run in more races! I'd like to add teammates to UP and myfitnesspal for encouragement! This isn't just about getting in shape for one race or one event, but I hope to make it a lifestyle change. Feel free to add me! Thanks! brian.s.anderson65@gmail.com

Dude, that's AWESOME!!! I did a similar half marathon last year, and it was a big springboard into much more!!! Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to trying to out-step you throughout the week, lol!!!
  • joelprudhomme2
    joelprudhomme2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been living UP since last June but I don't have many friends either. Feel free to add me Joel Prudhomme
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I got my up today. Not sue how to add anyone yet, but my email is donnalee.marino@gmail.com

Feel free to add me.

I am a runner and regular gym goer.

Donna
  • LT128
    LT128 Posts: 6
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me... My name is Letitia Thompson.:wink:
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    add me bsymom2x@wavecable.com