Do you double up Fridays

Options
Rabbit914
Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
Or do one Friday and one Saturday? I'm on week 1 day 4 (ab intervals this morning and oh my goodness my abs are killing me) and pretty sore from this whole week. I know I could push through 2 sessions tomorrow, but wondering if you can spread them out. What do you do?

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Basically listen to your body if want you can split in between days I've seen people do it in one shot on Fridays and some who do 1 Friday n Saturday I personally have done both my 1st I split days second week I actually doubled n this week is my 3 rd week I will be doubling today tmm n Friday to catch up n be back on schedule if I find it to much ill prob double up tmm and split Friday hope this helped
  • collroblola
    Options
    I've done back to back, and last week did one in afternoon, and other at night.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice all! I did day 4 yesterday morning then 30 mins of elliptical in the afternoon so this morning my legs were pretty sore already so I decided to split the two into today and tomorrow I'll do the cardio video in the am. Putting the 2 together meant i would have to wake up 30 mins earlier and I just like my sleep too much. Hehe. But as long as I get them in.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I normally kept the workouts as a double but moved it to Saturday instead since I have a lot more free time on the weekends. I've also split them into 2 days before.

I agree that the others... I think whatever works for you will be fine :)
  • taters22
    taters22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did 2nd week double abs, and lower focus.My electric was out last night so I still need to do cardio. I am wantinh to do it today so I dont have to do it tomorrow, but I may have to wait if my body is to worn out.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Beta and have done it all different ways... My week starts on a Tuesday, that way I'm doing the "double day workout" on the weekend and I can relax on Sunday... Stretch is a nice way to start my Monday.

I do this w/my hubby so sometimes we have to take a day off or miss our workout... this past week we took 2 days off so we doubled up on 2 days.

I prefer to do the "double day" workouts back-to-back, and I plan to do it that way, but if my second workout is going to suffer I'll do it later in the day or on my off day.